Adblock breaks this site

[Paypal] Selling Rich Club Penguin Accounts! Also Goldfarming on Club Penguin!

Discussion in 'Other Games' started by Rohail, Jul 22, 2009.

  1. Rohail

    Rohail The MiddleMan
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jun 11, 2009
    Posts:
    2,751
    Referrals:
    2
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [Paypal] Selling Rich Club Penguin Accounts! Also Goldfarming on Club Penguin!

    my msn is [email protected]

    I have a couple of accounts each with 20,000 + gold. I want paypal only. Offer your prices here.

    Also I do goldfarming. Which means I log onto your account, and make gold for you. That will also cost you paypal. Thanks.

    UPDATED/BUMP I will charge only 1 dollar for 1,000 gold. Really cheap and best price out their.
     
  2. Fa1lBoat

    Fa1lBoat Apprentice
    Do Not Trade

    Joined:
    Jul 17, 2009
    Posts:
    896
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [Paypal] Selling Rich Club Penguin Accounts! Also Goldfarming on Club Penguin!

    Dang. really cheap prices.
     
  3. Rohail

    Rohail The MiddleMan
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jun 11, 2009
    Posts:
    2,751
    Referrals:
    2
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [Paypal] Selling Rich Club Penguin Accounts! Also Goldfarming on Club Penguin!

    Thanks. I don't know why people aren't buying.
     
  4. Rohail

    Rohail The MiddleMan
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jun 11, 2009
    Posts:
    2,751
    Referrals:
    2
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [Paypal] Selling Rich Club Penguin Accounts! Also Goldfarming on Club Penguin!

    bump........
     
  5. Rohail

    Rohail The MiddleMan
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jun 11, 2009
    Posts:
    2,751
    Referrals:
    2
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [Paypal] Selling Rich Club Penguin Accounts! Also Goldfarming on Club Penguin!

    bump.
     
  6. ssylass

    ssylass Guru
    Banned

    Joined:
    Sep 7, 2008
    Posts:
    1,120
    Referrals:
    2
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [Paypal] Selling Rich Club Penguin Accounts! Also Goldfarming on Club Penguin!

    maybe its because no one plays that game except 9 year olds.
     
  7. Rohail

    Rohail The MiddleMan
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jun 11, 2009
    Posts:
    2,751
    Referrals:
    2
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [Paypal] Selling Rich Club Penguin Accounts! Also Goldfarming on Club Penguin!

    bump :)
     
< [PS3] MW2 11th Prestige $3 | VIP $3 | Co-Host $5 | Youtube Shop[1000 Accounts] >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site