Adblock breaks this site
  1. *ATTENTION* Threads posted in this section are hidden until approved by a staff member. You can also post as a guest by clicking "Post New Thread." Thank you.

xxLeagueOfAss Pardon Bann Evade

Discussion in 'Dispute Forum Archive' started by xxLeagueOfAssApeal, Jul 23, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. xxLeagueOfAssApeal

    xxLeagueOfAssApeal Guest

    Referrals:
    0
    xxLeagueOfAss Pardon Bann Evade

    • Your profile link: xxLeagueOfAss
    • Report/post/reason that got you banned: Ban Evade (Brother)
    • Proof of contacting victims for repayment or repayment of victims: Unclear of the details or what happend
    • Anything you weren't banned for but want to confess to now: None
    • Detailed description of the events that took place and why you think we should forgive you: I've been a genuine guy on here, If you check my vouches, I did some good deals, I very much enjoyed boosting league of legends and got a lot of inquiries. I miss boosting (Why i'm writing this) I also posted about my league of legends videos in the community section, I really tried to be a part of the community. I received a Bann Evade, because I have a little brother, if you could check my bann appeals under the name xxLeagueOfAssApeal that would be great, explains a lot in depth. It has been almost a year now and if you pay attention to my postings, I have done a lot of good deeds and was a very positive person, I don't see why we can put this to the side until I would prove to be bad person otherwise. Thank you
    • Did you fully read and follow this sticky thread in the pardon section?: Yes
     
  2. Star

    Star Buying/Selling 07/RS3
    Cool Cat Chloe Donor Retired Global Moderator

    Joined:
    Jan 6, 2013
    Posts:
    9,816
    Referrals:
    13
    Sythe Gold:
    931
    Heidy Member of the Month Winner Sythe Awards 2013 Winner Sythe's 20th Anniversary CoolHam Former OMM
    xxLeagueOfAss Pardon Bann Evade

    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 17, 2020
    Sun likes this.
  3. Star

    Star Buying/Selling 07/RS3
    Cool Cat Chloe Donor Retired Global Moderator

    Joined:
    Jan 6, 2013
    Posts:
    9,816
    Referrals:
    13
    Sythe Gold:
    931
    Heidy Member of the Month Winner Sythe Awards 2013 Winner Sythe's 20th Anniversary CoolHam Former OMM
    xxLeagueOfAss Pardon Bann Evade

    2 weeks no reply, closed.
     
< Skrrap's pardon thread | Requesting pardon >
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.


 
 
Adblock breaks this site