Selling 790K FIFA 12 Ultimate Team Coins CHEAP (XBOX) {PAYPAL ONLY)

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous Xbox Sales and Services' started by tommygunner95, Oct 22, 2011.

Selling 790K FIFA 12 Ultimate Team Coins CHEAP (XBOX) {PAYPAL ONLY)
  1. Unread #1 - Oct 22, 2011 at 9:39 AM
  2. tommygunner95
    Joined:
    Oct 21, 2011
    Posts:
    3
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    tommygunner95 Newcomer

    Selling 790K FIFA 12 Ultimate Team Coins CHEAP (XBOX) {PAYPAL ONLY)

    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Hi Guys

    I have around 790,000 FIFA 12 Ultimate Team Coins and I would like to sell them for cash, via Paypal.

    I am hoping for somewhere in the region of £70-£80 for the whole lot but I would also consider selling them in 100,000 coins chunks for £10 each or 50,000 coin chunks for £6.

    Please reply if you are interested!
    Thanks

    (NB: I will NOT be going first)
    (I am 100% Trusted)
    (Here is proof: http://gyazo.com/cb4ba9d39a8ca00acf7d5212c1343d5a)
     
  3. Unread #2 - Oct 22, 2011 at 9:53 AM
  4. deacon-lufc95
    Joined:
    Oct 12, 2011
    Posts:
    68
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    deacon-lufc95 Member
    Banned

    Selling 790K FIFA 12 Ultimate Team Coins CHEAP (XBOX) {PAYPAL ONLY)

    No one will go first with you , you have 3 posts and no vouches
     
  5. Unread #3 - Oct 22, 2011 at 12:17 PM
  6. Trademark Strikes
    Joined:
    Oct 21, 2011
    Posts:
    10
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Trademark Strikes Newcomer

    Selling 790K FIFA 12 Ultimate Team Coins CHEAP (XBOX) {PAYPAL ONLY)

    How are you 100% trusted?
     
  7. Unread #4 - Oct 22, 2011 at 12:20 PM
  8. Alpha Kenny1
    Joined:
    Oct 15, 2011
    Posts:
    563
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Alpha Kenny1 Forum Addict
    Banned

    Selling 790K FIFA 12 Ultimate Team Coins CHEAP (XBOX) {PAYPAL ONLY)

    100% Trusted? I Dont See 100+ Vouches Let Alone Even 1
     
< Buying Fut Coins | xbox 360 shop! >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest


 
 
Adblock breaks this site