Adblock breaks this site

I need Desert Treasure done on 1 or 2 accounts

Discussion in 'Oldschool 07 RuneScape Questing Services' started by bradley50, Jun 23, 2016.

  1. bradley50

    bradley50 Member

    Joined:
    Jun 23, 2016
    Posts:
    30
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    I need Desert Treasure done on 1 or 2 accounts

    1 account has all skill requirements but needs Digsite, Tourist Trap, Temple Ikov done
    has 91 range 80 attack, 75 def, 70 pray etc

    Other account is a pure i started 5 days ago, 60 mage, 50 range, 1 def 15 pray, has only done priest in peril and waterfall quest and has 36 wc, 30 Fletch, 45 Craft, 20 fishing, 8 cook.

    I want people to offer prices to do these, i mainly want the pure done cuz i can do the main myself, but if the price is right then ill take it.

    This is my first post on this site so i have no vouches etc, but if we can work out something we can both agree on that would be nice.

    Pm me here, Thanks.
     
  2. azure93

    azure93 Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Dec 2, 2014
    Posts:
    309
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    I need Desert Treasure done on 1 or 2 accounts

    1st account 18m, account 2 30m. Completion: 24 hours
     
  3. iiExoricst

    iiExoricst Renting Max Main Staker

    Joined:
    Apr 9, 2016
    Posts:
    1,494
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    694
    I need Desert Treasure done on 1 or 2 accounts

    I'd Do the main for 8m total with the prequests
    HMU @Skype : ii_exorcist_ii
     
  4. deal

    deal Active Member

    Joined:
    Dec 23, 2014
    Posts:
    248
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    134
    I need Desert Treasure done on 1 or 2 accounts

    Can do first account for 7m
     
  5. PremiumGold

    PremiumGold Apprentice
    Banned

    Joined:
    Dec 28, 2014
    Posts:
    768
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    I need Desert Treasure done on 1 or 2 accounts

    I can do both.
    Skype: thepremiumgold
     
  6. Flashing_Services

    Flashing_Services Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jun 17, 2016
    Posts:
    58
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    I need Desert Treasure done on 1 or 2 accounts

    hey add my skype: flashing_service
    i can do both for only 20m with all skill and quest requested for the package
     
  7. bradley50

    bradley50 Member

    Joined:
    Jun 23, 2016
    Posts:
    30
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    I need Desert Treasure done on 1 or 2 accounts

    Bump, guy doing it cancelled
     
  8. Rinkley

    Rinkley Member

    Joined:
    Jun 24, 2016
    Posts:
    98
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    2
    I need Desert Treasure done on 1 or 2 accounts

    Hey, I can help you out. Sent you a pm.
     
  9. bradley50

    bradley50 Member

    Joined:
    Jun 23, 2016
    Posts:
    30
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    I need Desert Treasure done on 1 or 2 accounts

    Bump
     
  10. linea

    linea Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jun 25, 2015
    Posts:
    146
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    I need Desert Treasure done on 1 or 2 accounts

    I can do first account for 10M add my skype :Lineasythe if you have any questions .
     
  11. Tectoniic

    Tectoniic Forum Addict
    $25 USD Donor New

    Joined:
    Aug 26, 2015
    Posts:
    577
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    313
    Discord Username:
    Tectoniic#8162
    Heidy Gracious Two Factor Authentication User
    I need Desert Treasure done on 1 or 2 accounts

    Last edited: Jun 29, 2016
< Bazingahhhh's Services [Questing] [Torso] [Void] @pm | x6 lost city 36 wc 31 craft needed >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site