x2 Level 60 Orc Warriors | MC & ONY Attuned | Dungeon Gear | Realm: Herod (US)

Discussion in 'WoW Account Sales' started by Kugogizo, Nov 25, 2019.

1. Unread #1 - Nov 25, 2019 at 12:10 PM
  2. Kugogizo
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

Kugogizo Guru

[​IMG]

Warrior1 Gear: Classic Gear Planner - World of Warcraft
    Warrior2 Gear: Classic Gear Planner - World of Warcraft

Important Notice: The two characters are NOT on the same account and are sold separately so you can buy one of them if you want. Warrior1 is the one on the right with the shield and Warrior2 is the one on the left with the axe and Herod Helm. They are very similar that's why I didn't make a separate thread for each.

Price: 440$ Each - I can offer a large discount in exchange for feedback in here, Ownedcore, Epicnpc or/and other platforms

Contact Info: Skype: Mpouri80 (nick: Kugogizo) / Discord: Aizen28#2810​

What You Get

MC & ONY Attunement
    Full DPS Gear & Pre-Bis Sword for Arms
    Full Protection Gear (Only Warrior1, although Warrior2 can tank as well)
    High-Level Dungeon Gear
    60% Speed Mount
    Shadowforge Key & Scepter of Theradras
    Blackrock Spire & Stratholme Keys (Only Warrior1)
    x4 14 Slot Bags
    All Flight Paths Unlocked
    All Class Quests Completed
    Most popular US horde server "Herod"
    Ultra-Cool Orc Theme Nicknames
    Original Owner with my real name & surname on it (ultra safe!)

Overall, both characters are ready to do raiding and PVP. I keep working and improving the characters, so I may include more things in the future but this may also increase the price depending on my progress.

Security & Refunds

I'm an old seller here who has positive feedback on several platforms and have sold many characters and accounts successfully. The accounts or characters that I sell, I create them myself without using any third-party programs or boosting services, therefore, you are not at risk of losing anything due to a recall or a ban. You can safely invest further once you buy without any worries that you might lose your investment. Since there is no risk involved with the account or character, I'm not offering a refund to a purchase. If you regret buying the account or character, I will assist you at selling it again although I do not guarantee success. I have only dealt once with a customer who wanted a refund and I managed to assist him selling the account again at the same price. Nevertheless, you should make sure that you want to buy this account 100% before you proceed with the purchase.

I advise against doing anything illegal with the account such as buying gold, using bots or sharing it with someone else. I don't offer compensation if you lose the account due to your own fault, although I will assist you to get it back if possible. So far, none of my customers ever reported a lost account due to such a thing.

Price & Payment & Process

Price: 440$ for each - I can offer a large discount if you leave me feedback in here, Ownedcore, Epicnpc or/and other platforms. I don't negotiate the price without getting feedback first. I'm not going to charge you PayPal fees so don't worry about that. You will only send the amount that you see. I accept payment through Skrill & Payoneer & PayPal

Once we agree on the amount, you will first leave me feedback (optional) and then you will send me the money to my PayPal address. After this I will give you my email/password/secret question and a small part of my national ID card which can be used to change the secret question and have a proof that you are the owner. You have a free battletag change and a free first name change too.

Contact Info

Discord: Aizen28#2810

Send me a message and I will answer as fast as I can

Reminder: The accounts are US and I'm the original owner of them. They are not part of a resale! (in other words ultra-safe accounts8))

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Nov 26, 2019
  3. Unread #2 - Nov 25, 2019 at 9:30 PM
  4. Kugogizo
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

Kugogizo Guru

BUMP

5. Unread #3 - Nov 26, 2019 at 10:59 AM
  6. Kugogizo
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

Kugogizo Guru

BUMP

7. Unread #4 - Nov 26, 2019 at 7:59 PM
  8. Kugogizo
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

Kugogizo Guru

BUMP

9. Unread #5 - Nov 28, 2019 at 9:29 AM
  10. Kugogizo
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

Kugogizo Guru

Warrior1 was sold, I will create a new listing for warrior2.

< COLLECTOR ACCOUNT - MAGIC ROOSTER, TURTLE, WOD CMS, TOP US MYTHIC BOSS KILLS | WoW Classic Power leveling CHEAPEST! >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest

Adblock breaks this site