www.AceGoldShop.com is Hiring Live Chat Agents & Powerlevellers [$200+ Donor] [200+ Vouches]

Discussion in 'Job Listings and User Resumes' started by Ace, May 13, 2016.

www.AceGoldShop.com is Hiring Live Chat Agents & Powerlevellers [$200+ Donor] [200+ Vouches]
  1. Unread #1 - May 13, 2016 at 8:30 PM
  2. Ace
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Potamus

Ace Grand Master
    $200 USD Donor New

[​IMG]
    www.acegoldshop.com

We are now hiring live chat agents & powerlevellers @ www.AceGoldShop.com!

About Us:

AceGoldShop has only been re-launched with a brand new custom website and so far I have e conducted business on my own: Buying/Selling RS gold and renting RS07 Max mains. As I live in Switzerland, there is a huge difference regarding the timezones, especially from the US people who basically wake up when I am about to sleep. Due to the increasing customer base I am looking for workers to help me out in order to be available for delivery around the clock!

Note: The website has been offline for the last few months because of the transition to my new custom website which will is finally online!

Times Available:

Fr: 4PM - 10PM (GMT+1)
    Sa-So: 10AM - 6PM (GMT+1)

Keep in mind that those are not shifts, but times that need to be covered which means that shifts can be arranged within those periods of times. They are slightly changeable!

Responsibilities:

- Buy, sell & swap RS3/RS07
    - Rent RS07 Max mains
    - Sell accounts
    - Verify payments (Easy and user-friendly back-end which saves you A LOT of time!)
    - Be able to follow a strict procedure when buying/selling gold
    - Talk to customers on live chat and assist them to the best of your ability

Requirements:

- Be ready to pay a fully refundable deposit ($300-$600 worth of BTC/RS Gold depending on level of trustworthiness)
    - Patience and the ability to keep calm in every situation
    - Ability to keep focused
    - Good fluidity in English
    - Politeness and Reliability
    - Ability to be on the computer for a longer period of time
    - Trustworthiness
    - Ability to multitask (Be prepared to deal with multiple chats simultaneously on peak times)

Compensation:

- You are going to be paid 40-50% commission (profit) of all your orders! (will be increased if you do not exceed a minimum number of orders)
    - You are going to receive my personal recommendation for future applications of yours
    - A lot of experience in customer support and trading virtual goods

How to apply:

In order to apply please fill out the application form below and post it on the thread, pm me or message me on skype.
    Please do not contact me on live chat about application inquiries.

Code:
    Timezone:
    Past experiences (Selling virtual goods etc.):
    Past experiences as a live chat agent? (not essential):
    Link to vouches:
    Why should I choose you?

Powerlevelling:

I'm looking for experienced Oldschool Runescape powerlevellers, questers and account creators in general. You WILL be required to put down a deposit since you will be trusted with multiple accounts at a time. You'll have to create different account builds such as pures and mains which will then be sold on my website. About 70-80% of the account's sell price will be your profit.
    Furthermore I'm planning to open a powerlevelling service where 90% of all orders will be your profit!

Do NOT contact live chat about free positions or you will be automatically illegible.

Last edited: Feb 10, 2017
  3. Unread #2 - May 14, 2016 at 6:10 AM
  4. Ace
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Potamus

Ace Grand Master
    $200 USD Donor New

Still looking!

5. Unread #3 - May 14, 2016 at 7:01 AM
  6. Cozmo
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Heidy

Cozmo Yuh
    $200 USD Donor New

Times available: Night, late night, early morning
    Timezone: est
    Past experiences (Selling virtual goods etc.): been selling gold/virtual goods for a while
    Past experiences as a live chat agent? (not essential): have worked as a customer service rep at a banking institution
    Link to vouches: http://www.sythe.org/threads/causemos-vouches.1848159/
    Why should I choose you? Im very good with computers, I speak and type well, im eastern available

7. Unread #4 - May 14, 2016 at 1:29 PM
  8. Skorp2610
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Discord Username:
    Skorp2610#4137
    Paper Trading Competition Participant Le

Skorp2610 I will NEVER trade without a PM! Please ask for one.
    $50 USD Donor New

Times available: Ma-Wed 5PM - 12AM GMT +1 Sunday 12PM - 12 AM GMT +1

Timezone: GMT +1

Past experiences (Selling virtual goods etc.): Selling/Buying gold, accounts, services, providing almost all RuneScape related services.

Past experiences as a live chat agent? (not essential): Yes, for multiple world wide charities. PM me for more information about this.

Link to vouches: http://www.sythe.org/threads/skorp2610s-vouch-thread.1964932/

Why should I choose you? I am very loyal, dedicated and most of all knowledgeable. I don't need much help, and i work productive. I'm not here to waste your time, i'm here to help you expand your business. I'm also diverse, my mother tongue is both Dutch and English, as i was raised with both languages.

Last edited: May 14, 2016
  9. Unread #5 - May 14, 2016 at 4:19 PM
  10. Ace
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Potamus

Ace Grand Master
    $200 USD Donor New

Looking for more applications!

11. Unread #6 - May 14, 2016 at 7:24 PM
  12. Thanos
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Two Factor Authentication User

Thanos Previously known as ThanosIG
    $100 USD Donor New

Times available: Everyday at 3PM-1AM I will be on minimum 4 hours during that time
    Timezone: UTC -3
    Past experiences (Selling virtual goods etc.): Been doing services for almost 2 years off site also sold accounts over the last 2 years
    Past experiences as a live chat agent? (not essential): No past experience
    Link to vouches: http://www.sythe.org/threads/thanosig-wizzijr-vouches.1935454/#post-15605339 and offsite in sig
    Why should I choose you? My hours are very flexible, Trusted with 500m~ daily English speaking, In the timezone you want.

13. Unread #7 - May 15, 2016 at 6:11 AM
  14. Ace
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Potamus

Ace Grand Master
    $200 USD Donor New

Still looking for workers!

15. Unread #8 - May 15, 2016 at 1:37 PM
  16. EloKingz
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

EloKingz Newcomer

Times available: I can do the saturday shift as a whole and I can do the mon-friday shifts from 1PM EST to 5 PM EST. I can also do the sunday shift every other week.

Timezone: CEST +2

Past experiences (Selling virtual goods etc.): I have my own League of Legends Elo Boost service on another black market website. That market kinda slowed down so I am now interested in RSPS / RS 07 trading as I have played a lot of Runescape in the past and looking forward to put my past experience of having my own "company" to the test for someone else as a new experience for myself :)

Past experiences as a live chat agent? (not essential): I have moderated a couple of Runescape Private servers before which I had to talk to a lot of players \ multitask at the same time. Other than that I haven't really been an actual live chat agent but I am extremely excited to work for you as I got quite a bit of time on my hands after work \ in the weekends and looking for a new experience!

Link to vouches: /

Why should I choose you? I am a hard worker and I am extremely trustworthy. I am looking to do this job for a new experience instead of the money even though that's a great added bonus ^^. I am also a great multi tasker, when I had my own Elo boosting service I had to play a LoL game and talk to 3-4 people on my Skype at the same time but I never had any issues!

Thank you for reading my application, I really hope to be able to join your team.

Thanks!

17. Unread #9 - May 15, 2016 at 2:11 PM
  18. Heros
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

Heros Guru

Times available: Would be potentially looking to fill your monday to friday shift, of which I would be looking to serve from 12am to around 5-6pm.
    Aswell I would be looking to expand my active shift during the next month to potentially filling the whole shift.

Past experience (selling virtual goods etc.): I have been largely active within the RSPS trading section aswell as partaking in the large 07 gold selling section.
    My business of purchasing RSPS gold and then reselling it has gone on to be very succesfull of where I have served many customeres during my active time

I have also of course sold my profits from my highly regarded and acknowledged Runescape Services which also adds a lot more experience to my knowledgebase of how gold is traded.

To expand on my services I have offered I can proudly say that I have completed over 90 different Runescape Services orders so that has granted me huge experience in reasoning with customers.

Past experience as a live chat agent? (not essential): I have not worked as a live chat agent per se before, but I have to state I have a lot of experience speaking with customers and potential customers.

I have over 300 contacts on my skype list of where I have discussed with almost all of them regarding a sale of gold or a service. This has expanded my knowledge and experience of speaking with customers.

Link to vouches: http://www.sythe.org/threads/heros-vouches.1947992/

Why should I choose you?: I'm not just looking for another job to make a couple of bucks from. I'm looking to assist you in bringing your company to light and expanding it as much as possible.

I would offer you my knowledge and experience of which we can use to expand your business and attract new customers. To just list a few things to not make it sound too cheesy I would say i'm an friendly and active person that loves to speak with new people every single day.

19. Unread #10 - May 15, 2016 at 5:43 PM
  20. Ace
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Potamus

Ace Grand Master
    $200 USD Donor New

Thanks for the great applications so far, still open!

21. Unread #11 - May 16, 2016 at 6:32 AM
  22. Ace
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Potamus

Ace Grand Master
    $200 USD Donor New

Still open for more applications!

23. Unread #12 - May 16, 2016 at 11:02 AM
  24. Ryannn
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

Ryannn Fastest & Cheapest pure trainer! | Always request a pm!

Times available: Monday till friday 10am till 10 pm. Friday till sunday 10am till 1am
    Past experiences (Selling virtual goods etc.): Traded alot of accounts on playerauctions. Just recently I've started trading on sythe and never had a bad trade before. Before Ikov got closed i traded alot of RSGP and got alot of experience in there.
    Past experiences as a live chat agent? (not essential): I've done live support for a Dutch internet provider. I did that for about 9 months till i stopped that.
    Link to vouches: http://www.sythe.org/threads/ryannn-vouches.1974555/
    Why should I choose you? I've talked to you on skype and i can help you expand. My motivation is high enough that i wanna learn and become better at what I'm doing. I'm fluent english and i like to talk to people. I'm always calm and can sit long times behind a computer. I like multi tasking so thats not gonna be a problem. This is a job I'm for sure gonna enjoy and i hope i can get the chance to prove myself. And if you need to know more about me just ask me on skype.

[Re did this one because in my opinion my other one was short]

Last edited: May 16, 2016
  25. Unread #13 - May 17, 2016 at 4:12 PM
  26. Ace
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Potamus

Ace Grand Master
    $200 USD Donor New

Still open for a few more days!

27. Unread #14 - May 17, 2016 at 4:29 PM
  28. Real G
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

Real G Active Member
    Banned

Times available: All day
    Timezone: GMT London
    Past experiences (Selling virtual goods etc.): I have been working in retail for 2 years so I know the value of customer service, I have been buying and selling cars over the past few years so I know how a business operates.
    Past experiences as a live chat agent? (not essential): N/A
    Link to vouches: http://www.sythe.org/threads/real-g-vouches.1923061/
    Why should I choose you? I am a hard working individual who knows how to give excellent customer service at all times, I am the perfect candidate to have in your business. I am bilingual, I can speak both English and Arabic fluently, and have I have a good vocabulary which is essential in live chat.

Last edited: May 17, 2016
  29. Unread #15 - May 19, 2016 at 10:22 PM
  30. Sirbluenite
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

Sirbluenite Selling 07 'best rates $5/mill' jk
    Banned

Times available: Currently anytime, but weekends might soon be non available
    Timezone: UTC-05:00 Eastern time
    Past experiences (Selling virtual goods etc.): I have been selling lots of gold and accounts here on sythe
    Past experiences as a live chat agent? (not essential): n/a
    Link to vouches: http://www.sythe.org/threads/sirbluenites-vouches.1941589/
    Why should I choose you? I am very reliable and I enjoy being in this market so i would love to be apart of your busniss for the experience, i am good at multitasking and i'm at my computer for long periods.

Last edited: May 19, 2016
  31. Unread #16 - May 31, 2016 at 12:25 AM
  32. Boney
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Discord Unique ID:
    Discord Username:
    Emp#4164
    Valentine's Day 2017 Christmas 2016 Summer 2016 (3) Easter 2016 Torchbearer 2016 Christmas 2014 Rio 2016 Paper Trading Competition Participant In Memory of Jon Candy Man
    Lawrence Christmas 2017 Easter 2017 I can count to potato!

Boney Legend
    $50 USD Donor New

Times available: 1:30est-10est mon-friday, more days on weekends (40-70hrs+)/week
    Timezone:CDT
    Past experiences (Selling virtual goods etc.): I have sold rs gold 07/rs3 to various other websites.
    Past experiences as a live chat agent? (not essential): haven't worked for rs company, but used to be a OLT live support agent for a COD website.
    Link to vouches:
    http://www.sythe.org/threads/boney-vouch-thread.1890780/
    Why should I choose you? Gaming has always been a passion and I am determined to stick to things I go for. I have always loved playing runescape and am a very friendly person who is willing to dedicate time and effort into providing your website members with the best service(s) they can get. I always am reliable and straight forward when it comes to saying things how they are and feel I would be a great addition to the team.

33. Unread #17 - Jul 11, 2016 at 8:35 PM
  34. Goldenbuddha
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

Goldenbuddha Active Member

Times available: Open Schedule
    Timezone: PST
    Past experiences (Selling virtual goods etc.): TERA NA, Blade and Soul NA, 07 Osrs
    Past experiences as a live chat agent? (not essential):Non unfortunately.
    Link to vouches: GoldenBuddha Vouch Thread !
    Why should I choose you? : i am very flexible, open schedule and tend to pay attention to the small details when it comes to most things like work. i am determined to seek out new experiences and get things done.

35. Unread #18 - Aug 12, 2016 at 7:35 AM
  36. Ace
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Potamus

Ace Grand Master
    $200 USD Donor New

Online and looking for new live chat agents for my new upcoming website!

37. Unread #19 - Aug 12, 2016 at 7:18 PM
  38. dragonbornx
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

dragonbornx Member

Times available: 12PM-2AM (Flexible, Eastern US time.)
    Timezone:EDT/EST
    Past experiences (Selling virtual goods etc.): I've sold gp for multiple games quite a few times, I'm used to it :p
    Past experiences as a live chat agent? (not essential): N/A :(
    Link to vouches: N/A :(
    Why should I choose you? I'm hard working, trustworthy, and always at my computer if I'm awake since I work from home :)

39. Unread #20 - Aug 13, 2016 at 6:06 AM
  40. Ace
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Potamus

Ace Grand Master
    $200 USD Donor New

Still looking!

< [300$+ Donor][80+ vouches] Hiring Power levelers for RS! [Choose your own pay!] | Hiring D1+ players on NA >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest

Adblock breaks this site