Adblock breaks this site

[WU][PP]Buying pure![WU][PP]

Discussion in 'RS3 Polypore Accounts' started by A E G I Z, Jun 7, 2009.

  1. A E G I Z

    A E G I Z Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jun 7, 2009
    Posts:
    95
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [WU][PP]Buying pure![WU][PP]

    Hey all,

    I just came to Sythe by accidentally typing it into Google when looking for "Scythe" :p. Anyway, I want to buy a pure. I've got one, but you know, never be afraid of a change :)
    This is what kind of pure I'm looking for
    IF IT'S A RANGER

    1/40/50/60/70 Attack
    Any str
    1/40/45/75 def
    85+ Range
    70+mage
    1/44/52 pray
    1/31/43/44/52 pray
    Must have at least 3m
    If it has recoveries, you can easily recover, so I'd prefer it not to.
    If you're not like the first owner of the account, no biggy.

    IF IT'S A STR PURE
    1/40/50/60/70 Attack
    85+ Str
    40+range
    50+mage
    1/31/43/44/52 pray
    Must have at least 3m
    If it has recoveries, you can easily recover, so I'd prefer it not to.
    If you're not like the first owner of the account, no biggy.

    Post your MSN-s. I need someone to tell me how the trade will go. I won't be paying first, neither will you. We'll be using a very trusted person [you can choose, I don't know any] when we both give him our things and then he gives us each what we get. I will be offering up to $750 with either Western Union or Paypal!

    Post pics please.
     
  2. So0r

    So0r Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Mar 21, 2008
    Posts:
    81
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [WU][PP]Buying pure![WU][PP]

    i sell you a 60 attack 86 range 87 magic 83 strength 2 defence 44 prayer account with over 120 quest points and a 1265+ total level we use an official middleman or trusted one add [email protected] I only want $79 as a/w
     
  3. A E G I Z

    A E G I Z Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jun 7, 2009
    Posts:
    95
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [WU][PP]Buying pure![WU][PP]

    2 def fails. Sorry.
     
  4. A E G I Z

    A E G I Z Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jun 7, 2009
    Posts:
    95
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [WU][PP]Buying pure![WU][PP]

    Bump.
     
  5. pure f t w

    pure f t w Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Mar 24, 2007
    Posts:
    221
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [WU][PP]Buying pure![WU][PP]

  6. pure f t w

    pure f t w Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Mar 24, 2007
    Posts:
    221
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [WU][PP]Buying pure![WU][PP]

  7. Milhouse

    Milhouse Apprentice
    Banned

    Joined:
    Aug 17, 2007
    Posts:
    688
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [WU][PP]Buying pure![WU][PP]

  8. MightySlayer

    MightySlayer Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jun 1, 2009
    Posts:
    99
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [WU][PP]Buying pure![WU][PP]

  9. kill u m0m

    kill u m0m Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Sep 23, 2007
    Posts:
    58
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [WU][PP]Buying pure![WU][PP]

  10. ganserl0ve2

    ganserl0ve2 Active Member

    Joined:
    Nov 18, 2008
    Posts:
    225
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [WU][PP]Buying pure![WU][PP]

  11. A E G I Z

    A E G I Z Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jun 7, 2009
    Posts:
    95
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [WU][PP]Buying pure![WU][PP]

    Dude, post offers here first.
    If I like it, then I add you.
     
  12. *Intoxication*

    *Intoxication* Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jun 4, 2009
    Posts:
    390
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [WU][PP]Buying pure![WU][PP]

  13. A E G I Z

    A E G I Z Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jun 7, 2009
    Posts:
    95
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [WU][PP]Buying pure![WU][PP]

    Wow, read what I said.
     
  14. pure f t w

    pure f t w Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Mar 24, 2007
    Posts:
    221
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [WU][PP]Buying pure![WU][PP]

    i did post it...
     
  15. Kadaj

    Kadaj You only live once, yolo.
    Banned

    Joined:
    Aug 2, 2008
    Posts:
    6,087
    Referrals:
    6
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [WU][PP]Buying pure![WU][PP]

    2 Defence Pure, 95 Strength, 60 Attack, 87 Magic.

    Add [email protected] to discuss further.
     
  16. smithy12345678

    smithy12345678 Newcomer

    Joined:
    Jun 7, 2009
    Posts:
    7
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [WU][PP]Buying pure![WU][PP]

    60 att
    67 str
    45 def
    45 mage
    31 prayer. price will be very cheap because pure is unfinished. add on msn. [email protected]
     
  17. A E G I Z

    A E G I Z Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jun 7, 2009
    Posts:
    95
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [WU][PP]Buying pure![WU][PP]

    Kadaj, recovs+cash on him?
     
  18. Inglewood X

    Inglewood X Active Member

    Joined:
    Jun 6, 2009
    Posts:
    135
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [WU][PP]Buying pure![WU][PP]

    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG]​
     
  19. Inglewood X

    Inglewood X Active Member

    Joined:
    Jun 6, 2009
    Posts:
    135
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [WU][PP]Buying pure![WU][PP]

    As no one else has done, I have posted pics. Please let me know what you offer if interested.
     
  20. F33lingPK

    F33lingPK Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    May 19, 2008
    Posts:
    226
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [WU][PP]Buying pure![WU][PP]

    I got an pure:
    60attack, 1 def, 83hp, 92range, 95 mage, 91 str. 44 pray. cmb 75 <--!!


    mail:
    [email protected]



    Byes.
     
< Selling ownage d scim/ dds pure! 31 pray 79 str 60 attk mm done perfect! | [swap]10 attack obby mauler >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site