Adblock breaks this site

[RSGP]Selling 1 60 day Membership Card US[RSGP]

Discussion in 'WoW Membership' started by I Laffd, Mar 10, 2011.

  1. I Laffd

    I Laffd Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Dec 7, 2009
    Posts:
    566
    Referrals:
    3
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [RSGP]Selling 1 60 day Membership Card US[RSGP]

    So yeah. I have a US 60 day card for sale. I'm looking for 15-20m.

    Add me on MSN if you're interested.
    [email protected]

    Trusted MM, OMM(You pay fees), or you go first. No exceptions.

    Thanks.
     
  2. FoxTek

    FoxTek Guru
    Banned

    Joined:
    Mar 1, 2010
    Posts:
    1,637
    Referrals:
    4
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [RSGP]Selling 1 60 day Membership Card US[RSGP]

    I'll buy for 15m if you get an MM/OMM or you go first (I have more vouches).
     
  3. I Laffd

    I Laffd Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Dec 7, 2009
    Posts:
    566
    Referrals:
    3
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [RSGP]Selling 1 60 day Membership Card US[RSGP]

    I added you. Let's talk on MSN.
     
  4. FoxTek

    FoxTek Guru
    Banned

    Joined:
    Mar 1, 2010
    Posts:
    1,637
    Referrals:
    4
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [RSGP]Selling 1 60 day Membership Card US[RSGP]

    Vouch for I Laffd - He went first to me. I was lagging a bit but we finally got it worked out, thanks a bunch bud. :)
     
< Search WoW prepaid 60 days EU suplier | WTT 6/12mth Game Time 4 GOLD >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site