Selling Diablo 3 Standard Edition

Discussion in 'Diablo' started by ishtoop, Sep 22, 2012.

Selling Diablo 3 Standard Edition
  1. Unread #1 - Sep 22, 2012 at 1:03 AM
  2. ishtoop
    Joined:
    Aug 9, 2012
    Posts:
    35
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    ishtoop Member

    Selling Diablo 3 Standard Edition

    Good Day Im selling D3 Standard Edition (Brand New) for $35.

    [​IMG]

    [​IMG]

    Uploaded with ImageShack.us

    [​IMG]


    I purchased it via Amazon.com for $55 and i ask them to ship thru my mothers address ( California United States ) I am currently hir on the philippines.

    I want to sell it coz i dont have time for playing games. Family first XD

    I will tell my mom to ship it to your address after the payment. And if you wish to have the CD Key i can also give it before shipping the item.

    Payment Option : Western Union and via Moneygram ONLY
     
  3. Unread #2 - Sep 22, 2012 at 5:57 PM
  4. GoronZelda
    Joined:
    May 23, 2012
    Posts:
    42
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    GoronZelda Member
    Banned

    Selling Diablo 3 Standard Edition

    I'm interested, do you have MSN?
     
  5. Unread #3 - Oct 6, 2012 at 9:36 PM
  6. linahanrocks
    Joined:
    Jun 8, 2012
    Posts:
    145
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    linahanrocks Active Member
    Banned

    Selling Diablo 3 Standard Edition

    Interested.

    Please pm me your MSN.

    I will not go first in this trade, but we can use an OMM at your expense.
     
< Buying D3 Global Game Key - NO ACCOUNTS | [WTS] US Diablo 3 Account with lotsa stuff. >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest


 
 
Adblock breaks this site