WoW - Mazrigos <3 Need cash FOR daughters Birthday!!

Discussion in 'WoW Account Sales' started by psvgerrad, Feb 15, 2012.

WoW - Mazrigos <3 Need cash FOR daughters Birthday!!
  1. Unread #1 - Feb 15, 2012 at 7:31 PM
  2. psvgerrad
    Joined:
    Oct 30, 2010
    Posts:
    225
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    psvgerrad Active Member
    Banned

    WoW - Mazrigos <3 Need cash FOR daughters Birthday!!

    I am selling this account for cash as I need to for daughters birthday.
    I do not mind how much you buy it for, Every little helps.
    I do not have WoW currently installed as comp is low on memory so I had to delete for school work.

    ACCOUNT STATUS
    ACTIVE
    GAME TIME
    Source: 60 Days
    Expires: 2/27/2012 4:22 PM ( As of Today 12/02/2011 00:04 UK time)


    Paladin Horde - Level 85 - Ilvl 377 - Holy
    Link to page: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...gellips/simple
    ACCOUNT STATUS
    ACTIVE
    GAME TIME
    Source: 60 Days
    Expires: 2/27/2012 4:22 PM ( As of Today 12/02/2011 00:04 UK time)

    Hunter Alliance - Level 62
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...raeniea/simple

    Has a lot of other level 60's such as dk's


    I dont care how much you offer. It has cata on it.
    I need the cash for Daughters birthday!
    I will go first!!

    I have tried to sell this account before but the guy scammed me.
    I got account back with everything on it.
     
  3. Unread #2 - Feb 16, 2012 at 7:22 AM
  4. psvgerrad
    Joined:
    Oct 30, 2010
    Posts:
    225
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    psvgerrad Active Member
    Banned

    WoW - Mazrigos <3 Need cash FOR daughters Birthday!!

    Bump 4 Days To Go!
     
  5. Unread #3 - Feb 16, 2012 at 8:08 PM
  6. psvgerrad
    Joined:
    Oct 30, 2010
    Posts:
    225
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    psvgerrad Active Member
    Banned

    WoW - Mazrigos <3 Need cash FOR daughters Birthday!!

    Bump 3 days to go!!!
     
< WTS/Trade 85 Aff lock 397 ilvl | WTT - Seven 85s >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest


 
 
Adblock breaks this site