Adblock breaks this site

VBA For instant paypal verification

Discussion in 'Other Games' started by lyoko111111, Jan 30, 2012.

  1. lyoko111111

    lyoko111111 Newcomer

    Joined:
    Jan 30, 2012
    Posts:
    3
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    VBA For instant paypal verification

    Hello people, I'm selling VBA's for just $6 , I'm also offering custom and ready paypal accounts for $5.

    Payments methods: Liberty Reserve / PayPal (+$1) / AlertPay (+$1)

    Total cost:

    LR: $6
    PayPal: $7
    AlertPay: $7

    I'm new user here but I can give u a reference for my sales

    You will receive:
    1. Checking / Savings
    2. Account Number
    3. Routing Number
    4. ID / Password


    Please, add me to [email protected]

    Remember, Instant VBA. I will give you steps on how to verify your paypal instantly, no microdeposits

    Hey, you're not trust, will you go first?
    Yes i can go first for trusted members.
     
  2. SouthCarolina

    SouthCarolina Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Dec 10, 2011
    Posts:
    311
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    VBA For instant paypal verification

    Err I don't this this type of sale is legal here. Try to check with a Mod first and then post these threads next time
     
  3. Koofal

    Koofal Grand Master

    Joined:
    Dec 14, 2011
    Posts:
    3,167
    Referrals:
    7
    Sythe Gold:
    599
    VBA For instant paypal verification

    I did not understand you sell what ?
     
  4. SouthCarolina

    SouthCarolina Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Dec 10, 2011
    Posts:
    311
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    VBA For instant paypal verification

    He is selling Virtual bank accounts and paypal accounts.
     
< credits for sale at [Trayus Academy EU Republic] 0.3$/K | WTS SWTOR Account with 56 days left! >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site