WTS North American LoL account [99 Champions, 65+ Skins, 7 Full Rune Pages]

Discussion in 'MMO Account Trading' started by Forenzic, Jul 16, 2012.

WTS North American LoL account [99 Champions, 65+ Skins, 7 Full Rune Pages]
  1. Unread #1 - Jul 16, 2012 at 8:26 PM
  2. Forenzic
    Joined:
    Jul 16, 2012
    Posts:
    1
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Forenzic Newcomer

    WTS North American LoL account [99 Champions, 65+ Skins, 7 Full Rune Pages]

    Hi! I'm looking to sell my 2 year old LoL account to anyone who is interested.

    What this account includes:

    - Level 30

    - 98 Champions unlocked (The two missing are Jayce and Hecarim)

    - 65+ Skins assorted throughout all the champions. This includes serveral legendary skins such as Gentlemen Cho'gath, Lion Dance Kog'Maw, Corporate Mundo, Pulsefire Ezreal, and Firefighter Tristana.

    - 7 Already filled out rune pages for Damage, Tanking, Supporting, etc.

    - Also includes 4 win IP boost.

    If anyone is interested in purchasing this account we can discuss the price. The estimated price that the account is worth is 560$, for the skins and the rune pages. Ofcourse I'm not asking for that much but I don't want any lowballers so come with something reasonable.

    Also: I'm only going to be accepting funds through paypal if you wish to purchase.

    Here's some screen shots:

    [​IMG]

    [​IMG]

    [​IMG]

    [​IMG]

    [​IMG]

    If you're interested toss me a message to me on here or add me on skype: mrmetal9696 I only want serious offers.

    I hope to give someone a gift of an amazing start at this game, which brought me hours and hours of entertainment over the years.
     
< [WTS] Guild Wars 2 EU Beta Keys $5 PP | WTS GREAT d2 ACC FOR ONLY 25$ US DOLLARS PAYPAL ONLY >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest


 
 
Adblock breaks this site