[WTS] 5 Year Veteran Coin + Global Elite Account.

Discussion in 'CS:GO Selling' started by kuj, Dec 11, 2015.

[WTS] 5 Year Veteran Coin + Global Elite Account.
  1. Unread #1 - Dec 11, 2015 at 2:06 PM
  2. kuj
    Joined:
    Dec 11, 2015
    Posts:
    1
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    kuj Newcomer

    [WTS] 5 Year Veteran Coin + Global Elite Account.

    Hey guys,

    Pretty new here, but I'm just firstly trying to get a ballpark of how much this account would sell for, so if anyone knows, please leave me a message.

    Secondly, I would like to sell this account if the offers are good enough and if I am trusted enough, but I will also only trade using a middleman and with someone with a lot of rep, that also has a lot of experience.

    So, I just want to provide some information about the account. The account is 5 years old this year, that's why I have the 5 year veteran coin. It has roughly 823 hours, with 410 wins. It also has 670 hours on CS source and 424 hours on Dota 2. It is past rank 3 and is therefore playable from transfer.

    If you have any questions, just leave me a pm or comment and I'll respond when I can. Also if shown more interest, I may sell more smurf accounts with the Global Elite rank. If there is anything wrong with the post just let me know as well.

    Thanks,

    Kuj

    I don't think the image thing is working, so the the images of hours, wins, rank can be found here - http://imgur.com/NU55PbD, http://imgur.com/L0I8Shh

    [​IMG]

    [​IMG]
     
  3. Unread #2 - Dec 12, 2015 at 2:16 AM
  4. Dunworry
    Joined:
    Jul 15, 2014
    Posts:
    29,604
    Referrals:
    205
    Sythe Gold:
    1,649
    Discord Unique ID:
    178395186253004800
    Discord Username:
    andrew7548
    In Memory of Jon Former OMM Dragon Claws

    Dunworry Reality is perception
    Retired Global Moderator Dunworry2 Donor

    [WTS] 5 Year Veteran Coin + Global Elite Account.

    Hey bud, here is how you embed images:

    You'll first need to make the link an image, you can do so by adding ".png" after the link. After that, you can then use the img tags. Example:

    [ img]http://imgur.com/L0I8Shh.png[/img ] -- Remove spaces

    [​IMG]
     
< [WTS] Global Elite Account $35 | [WTS] Huntsman Knife | Blue Steel ( Battle-Scarred ) >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest


 
 
Adblock breaks this site