[SELLING] Steam Selling Service! OSRSGP

Discussion in 'CS:GO Selling' started by DylanRS, Dec 29, 2015.

[SELLING] Steam Selling Service! OSRSGP
  1. Unread #1 - Dec 29, 2015 at 8:27 PM
  2. DylanRS
    Joined:
    Jun 7, 2014
    Posts:
    711
    Referrals:
    3
    Sythe Gold:
    394
    Vouch Thread:
    Click Here
    Discord Unique ID:
    868386437001773106
    Discord Username:
    DylanRS#3984

    DylanRS Apprentice

    [SELLING] Steam Selling Service! OSRSGP

    I am Selling ANYTHING on steam, whether it is a Steam game or a CSGO skin, or MULTIPLE CSGO Skins, I can do it (Current Balance is $75.00)
    Please stick to your deals. I don't want to buy a skin and be stuck with it.
    I am OK with using a MM, but you'll pay for it =D.
    We can talk about rates on skype BEFORE I buy the Item(s)
    Alright, Let the Sales begin =D
    Thank you!
     
  3. Unread #2 - Dec 29, 2015 at 11:47 PM
  4. dazzaship
    Joined:
    Oct 11, 2013
    Posts:
    28
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    3

    dazzaship Member

    [SELLING] Steam Selling Service! OSRSGP

    sent you a skype pm :)
     
  5. Unread #3 - Dec 30, 2015 at 2:57 PM
  6. DylanRS
    Joined:
    Jun 7, 2014
    Posts:
    711
    Referrals:
    3
    Sythe Gold:
    394
    Vouch Thread:
    Click Here
    Discord Unique ID:
    868386437001773106
    Discord Username:
    DylanRS#3984

    DylanRS Apprentice

    [SELLING] Steam Selling Service! OSRSGP

    Bumperino, I have 124.44 left!
     
< WTS Global 3 year account 2,100 hours | Selling csgo account 10 wins Mg2 rank! >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest


 
 
Adblock breaks this site