[EUNE] Silver 3 acc 74 champs 13 skins

Discussion in 'LoL Accounts' started by Hybridies, Mar 31, 2014.

[EUNE] Silver 3 acc 74 champs 13 skins
  1. Unread #1 - Mar 31, 2014 at 8:47 AM
  2. Hybridies
    Joined:
    Mar 31, 2014
    Posts:
    4
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Hybridies Newcomer

    [EUNE] Silver 3 acc 74 champs 13 skins

    I'm selling my League account as I'm moving onto EUW and inneed of some money.

    I'm looking for 25 USD to paypal

    2 full rune pages:

    AD: http://gyazo.com/2045041af7b85f991ff1bf03c946289c
    AP: http://gyazo.com/c54febb90801cf62794ee0baac35f3e4

    89 RP
    4530 IP

    74 Champions:
    http://gyazo.com/e5f9c78ddaba6a3b2b8688b7df58bea7

    http://gyazo.com/2b222e45fa91c9ce2f3540cb8abca87f

    Skins:

    Unchained Alistar
    Riot Blitzcrank
    Rageborn Mundo
    Commando Galio
    Goth Annie
    Arcade Hecarim
    Commando Jarvan IV
    Commando Lux
    Sorceress Lux
    Panda Teemo
    Commando Xin Zhao
    Commando Garen
    Dreadknight Garen

    Ranked Division: Silver III
    Wins: 185
    Games: 358

    Normal:
    Wins: 167


    Comment here if interested, or add my skype: Rosvo1235

    You go first, or we use MM.

    Peace,
    Hybridies.
     
< [WTS] EUNE Platinum Gold 1 account Gold border | Silver 4[NA][RARE Name]33 champs 6Rune pages >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest


 
 
Adblock breaks this site