WTS EU SKULLFLAME (TRANSFER) 60 SHAMAN - 11 EPIC - 100% MOUNT - 500G - 1800G BANK

Discussion in 'WoW Classic Accounts' started by Drshaman, Apr 30, 2020.

WTS EU SKULLFLAME (TRANSFER) 60 SHAMAN - 11 EPIC - 100% MOUNT - 500G - 1800G BANK
  1. Unread #1 - Apr 30, 2020 at 2:25 PM
  2. Drshaman
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

Drshaman Newcomer

Selling my 60 Shaman on the EU server Skullflame. (Eligble for transfer).
    The character has a pretty good/rare name for a Shaman.

I have some Elemental pieces in the bank and a nice 2H epic mace for Enhancement in case you want to respec. (2H mace: Earthshaker)
    In case you want to respec to Elemental I have all the pieces needed. All you need to do is respec and have fun. They’re not pre bis but enough good for PVP (damage & healing with spells gear). I PVP with elemental and PVE with restoration.

I have a total of 11 Epics, My gear in the following wowhead link + Earthshaker & Finkle's Lava Dredger

You can see my gear here: https://classic.wowhead.com/gear-pl...gdJuAhBxQkzewpBxwtC1gwxAQ0ygg4uKw8tZxAukxFCqw

Pictures of account:
    WoW classic acc (old pictures)
    shaman + banker (new pictures)

The account has 500G and a bank full of twink items with a current value of around 1800g

The items that I have are:
    3x Magefist Gloves / 3x Thorbia’s Gauntlets / 2x Silver-linked Footguards / 3x Twisted Chanter’s Staff / 1x Staff of the Blessed Seer / 9x Keller’s Girdle / 3x Sentry Cloak / 4x Darkweave Breeches / 1x Mindthrust Bracer / 2x Recipe: Savory Deviate Delight / 1x Recipe: Swiftness Potion
    I used to have more items but because I didn't play in a long time they got deleted from my mailbox. I made a ticket to recover these items. : 1x Feet of the Lynx / 1x Tree Bark Jacket / 6x Evocator’s Blade /
    1x Orb of Deception

Some extra’s: 1x Monk’s Staff of Healing (+37 Healing Spells) / 1x Solstice Staff of Healing (+57 Healing Spells)

My professions are: 300 skinning – 315 herbalism – 300 First Aid
    I Have the 100% mount and obviously I’m fully attuned for MC & Onyxia.

Server: Skullflame EU

Extra’s:
    I have 4 different subscriptions all up to Legion. 1 on the US & 3 on EU.
    On Hearthstone I have 25k dust for the people that play it. (Comes in handy with the new expansion just being released.)

My gametime is active until May 22 2020.

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me.

3. Unread #2 - May 10, 2020 at 3:30 PM
  4. Drshaman
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

Drshaman Newcomer

bump

< [+120 vouches] mage level 60, kingdom faerlina alliance, epic mount, ring epic and more | Ultra big personal account >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest

Adblock breaks this site