Legendary Account On Stormrage

Discussion in 'WoW Account Sales' started by julian_98, Jan 27, 2013.

Legendary Account On Stormrage
  1. Unread #1 - Jan 27, 2013 at 1:19 AM
  2. julian_98
    Joined:
    Jan 15, 2013
    Posts:
    59
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    julian_98 Member

    Legendary Account On Stormrage

    Hello guys, im looking to sell my account.
    It has over 8k gold cash and lots of things that can be sold

    Mains masked armory:
    http://www.maskedarmory.com/anonymou...es-112814.html
    2nd 90 masked armory:
    http://www.maskedarmory.com/anonymou...es-112815.html
    Characters:
    On Stormrage: On Cairne:
    - 90 Hunter - 85 Hunter
    - 90 Pally - 85 Mage
    - 85 Warrior
    - 85 DeathKnight
    - 85 Druid
    - 85 Priest
    - 85 Mage
    - 74 Twinked Rogue, everything BiS.(except rings)
    (Can also show you in-game the characters, 1-by-1

    I have little over 9000 Acheivs
    I also have 28 feats of strength.
    I have 113 Total mounts across my Alliance Character.
    Have quite of few notable ones.
    Notable Mounts.
    - Ashes of Al'ar
    - Fiery Warhorse's Reins
    - Onyxian Drake
    - Zebra Mount from old RaF Reward
    - Grand Black War Mammoth
    - Swift White Hawkstrider
    - Raven Lord
    - Chopper
    - Netherwing Drakes
    - And so much more.

    I have 4 Legendaries:
    - OH Warglaive of Azzinoth
    - MH Warglaive of Azzinoth
    - Thunderfury, Blessed Blade of the Windseeker
    - Sulfuras, Hand of Ragnaros

    If you wish to see in-game ID be more than happy.
    I would like to talk on vent at some point during the transaction, but add me on Skype: julian80598
    Email: [email protected]

    ACCOUNT PICTURES.

    http://i1303.photobucket.com/albums/ag158/julian98553/WowMainPic_zps65266f60-1_zps5db28e8e.jpg

    http://i1303.photobucket.com/albums/ag158/julian98553/3WoWPic_zps8aad3ee9.jpg

    http://i1303.photobucket.com/albums/ag158/julian98553/2ndWoWPic_zps6fe635c7.jpg

    http://i1303.photobucket.com/albums/ag158/julian98553/Pic4Wow_zpse35e7a35.jpg
     
< WTT Battlechest and Cataclysm CD keys for Unmerged US SoR account | WTS EU Cata Acc. 85 Warlock with Touring Rocket >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest


 
 
Adblock breaks this site