Adblock breaks this site

[PP] Selling Vindictus Gold - East Server

Discussion in 'MMO Account Trading' started by I Am The RWT, Oct 15, 2010.

  1. I Am The RWT

    I Am The RWT Guru
    $5 USD Donor New

    Joined:
    Nov 9, 2008
    Posts:
    1,346
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    31
    Discord Unique ID:
    717297864874655782
    Two Factor Authentication User
    [PP] Selling Vindictus Gold - East Server

  2. 0 w n t z

    0 w n t z Guru

    Joined:
    Jul 25, 2008
    Posts:
    1,687
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    6
    [PP] Selling Vindictus Gold - East Server

    Decent mount of people play vindictus?
     
  3. Street Vendor

    Street Vendor Newcomer

    Joined:
    Jun 13, 2010
    Posts:
    17
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [PP] Selling Vindictus Gold - East Server

    i will buy. i have 6 dollars. maybe 1 mil for 6 bucks?
     
  4. I Am The RWT

    I Am The RWT Guru
    $5 USD Donor New

    Joined:
    Nov 9, 2008
    Posts:
    1,346
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    31
    Discord Unique ID:
    717297864874655782
    Two Factor Authentication User
    [PP] Selling Vindictus Gold - East Server

    LOL, Websites sell 100k for 11$ but thats not what I am asking for technically.

    Only like 2 or 3 months old :p or not even that. maybe 1 month.
     
  5. 0 w n t z

    0 w n t z Guru

    Joined:
    Jul 25, 2008
    Posts:
    1,687
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    6
    [PP] Selling Vindictus Gold - East Server

    Do alot of people play it?


    Accept runescape accountS?
     
  6. I Am The RWT

    I Am The RWT Guru
    $5 USD Donor New

    Joined:
    Nov 9, 2008
    Posts:
    1,346
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    31
    Discord Unique ID:
    717297864874655782
    Two Factor Authentication User
    [PP] Selling Vindictus Gold - East Server

    I would say yes and no. Not entirely sure. Depends on account, do you even like the game?
     
  7. 0 w n t z

    0 w n t z Guru

    Joined:
    Jul 25, 2008
    Posts:
    1,687
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    6
    [PP] Selling Vindictus Gold - East Server

    havent played it yet....i saw the site and some video clips and looks allright to play.
     
< WTS Diablo 2 LOD Account, Details Inside | WTS World of Warcraft Account US and Diablo 2 Account >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site