Adblock breaks this site

CS:GO gift for sale!

Discussion in 'Steam Sales' started by Falcown, Apr 5, 2012.

  1. Falcown

    Falcown Newcomer

    Joined:
    Mar 25, 2012
    Posts:
    11
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    CS:GO gift for sale!

    I'm new on this site, and I have registered because I have a CS:GO beta gift for sale.
    I have already been sold another CS:GO beta key in this thread: http://www.sythe.org/showthread.php?t=1369509


    SOLD


    [​IMG]



    My current buyout:

    $60

    PM me or reply or add me on Skype (crythewolf) in this thread if you are interested in buying or bidding on this wonderful game.

    The gift is of course tradable!

    Happy gaming!

    -Falcown
     
  2. krzyturtle

    krzyturtle Active Member

    Joined:
    Mar 1, 2012
    Posts:
    130
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    CS:GO gift for sale!

    pmd you
     
  3. krzyturtle

    krzyturtle Active Member

    Joined:
    Mar 1, 2012
    Posts:
    130
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    CS:GO gift for sale!

    vouch for him, bought his cs:go
     
< [WTS] Dota 2 Account * MW2 | $10 | [WTS] Darksiders 2 (preorder) + Binary Domain + more tradeble games [W]Paypal >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site