[WTS] ESL Pins

Discussion in 'CS:GO Selling' started by onebangman, Sep 1, 2015.

[WTS] ESL Pins
  1. Unread #1 - Sep 1, 2015 at 8:48 AM
  2. onebangman
    Joined:
    Sep 1, 2015
    Posts:
    1
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    onebangman Newcomer

    [WTS] ESL Pins

    Hey guys, have a ton of Pin to Sell.

    I am only selling the virtual codes. I'm a huge trader (first time on skythe tho). I have an insane amount of rep, so when buying from me you can be sure you will be safe. I have a huge inventory and am friends with other high rep traders and pro players. If you are afraid of being scammed then it is worth spending the bit extra to buy from someone high profile like myself

    I only accept keys.

    • Guardian Elite - 160k
    • Dust 2 - 100k
    • Guardian - 60k
    • Victory - 60k
    • Tactics - 45k
    • Nuke - 35k
    • Train - 35k
    • Militia - 35k

    [​IMG]

    If you are interested feel free to add me on steam - http://steamcommunity.com/id/theeasytransfer (please comment on my profile saying you want to buy pins)

    or feel free to link your skype and i can add you there.

    ____________________________________________________________________

    I have a huge amount of rep and will not be giving the codes away first. You send the keys and then you get the code
     
< [WTS] CSGO Keys 1.95$/key - PayPal | Selling Gold Nova 4 with 2$ in the wallet for csgo skins or paypal contact is below >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest


 
 
Adblock breaks this site