Adblock breaks this site

{!SellingLvl80 warrior.Cheap.EU.Click here!}

Discussion in 'WoW Account Sales' started by DropDeadAustin, Mar 13, 2009.

  1. DropDeadAustin

    DropDeadAustin Active Member

    Joined:
    Nov 22, 2008
    Posts:
    159
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    {!SellingLvl80 warrior.Cheap.EU.Click here!}

    hey guys
    I'm selling a level 80 warrior. Realm Sha'Tar. Europe account.
    I'm the original owner of this account.
    I'm looking for 60$+ or Runescape account .


    I don't mind how we trade as long as we both feel safe etc. I would like transfer through pay pal. Claim and cancel.

    It has game time till 10th May.

    The account has 450 skinning mining, Epic mount and is overall a average account.

    Just looking for an easy quick trade, if you wanna scam me don't bother Ive had my fair share.

    Il post a pic below of this account.

    Ive been trying to sell this account for 2 weeks now and hasn't found a trustworthy buyer yet. Contact me at [email protected] for more information about this account etc. or comment below il be more then happy to answer any questions.

    Pictures.

    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
     
< (WTT)74DK 55Hunter 21Paladin (EU) | WTS 80 Holypally [WOTLK] >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site