Adblock breaks this site

WTS Account with WOTLK - NO CHARS - (DK AVAILABLE)

Discussion in 'WoW Account Sales' started by Unce, Mar 13, 2009.

  1. Unce

    Unce Active Member

    Joined:
    Feb 8, 2008
    Posts:
    224
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    WTS Account with WOTLK - NO CHARS - (DK AVAILABLE)

    Okay so, I had an 80 on this one account but I transferred it, all it has on there is a 59 DK and a low leveled Pally, it comes with fully upgraded to WoTLK, which means you don't have to pay 90 dollars to upgrade your account.

    I will only be accepting cash through paypal, you WILL have to claim and cancel.

    If we're using MM, you will find one, and pay any fees and I must agree on MM. If we don't, then you go first.

    So message here if you would like to buy.


    Also it has about 25 days of membership left.
     
< WTS 80 Holypally [WOTLK] | Buying an account >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site