Adblock breaks this site

WTS Full Wrathful Druid with 2.2k Weap + Paladin and rogue with 1800 weap.

Discussion in 'WoW Account Sales' started by TheMohawkGuy, May 23, 2010.

  1. TheMohawkGuy

    TheMohawkGuy Newcomer

    Joined:
    May 8, 2010
    Posts:
    5
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    WTS Full Wrathful Druid with 2.2k Weap + Paladin and rogue with 1800 weap.

    Hey I'm tired of playing one so I'm selling my full wrathfull druid with his 2.2k weap, my ret paladin with his 1800 weap and shoulders + my rogue with his wrathful weap. There's 11k gold on the account and there's only my druid that doesnt have his epic fly. I also have a lvl 72 warlock on the account. They are all in Lethon US.

    add: [email protected] for more infos.
     
< WTS 4x80 DK Warlock Rogue Mage + alts | 3x80's including Full Relentless/Tier10 Resto Shaman with 9k+ achievement points! >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site