Adblock breaks this site

Selling CSGO Skins

Discussion in 'CS:GO Selling' started by Dodkobg, Feb 26, 2015.

  1. Dodkobg

    Dodkobg Forum Addict

    Joined:
    Mar 3, 2012
    Posts:
    498
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling CSGO Skins

    Selling some of my lastest skins.I'm not going to sell them for 50% of the price, so don't waste your time guys :) I'm looking for 80-85% of the price for all of the items. The payment method will be Skrill. I'm not going to be first in any situation, I have a good amount of vouches here and a lot of reputation in my Steam profile, also a CSGOREP thread.
    Here are some screens of the items. If you are interested, add me on steam:

    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
     
  2. Dodkobg

    Dodkobg Forum Addict

    Joined:
    Mar 3, 2012
    Posts:
    498
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling CSGO Skins

    bumpppppppppppppppppppppppp
     
  3. Portscher

    Portscher Newcomer

    Joined:
    Feb 27, 2015
    Posts:
    11
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling CSGO Skins

    would you take a $25 dollar steam game for awp?

    ADD ME on skype c_cp101
     
  4. Dodkobg

    Dodkobg Forum Addict

    Joined:
    Mar 3, 2012
    Posts:
    498
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling CSGO Skins

    No, thanks I only take real money.
     
  5. Dodkobg

    Dodkobg Forum Addict

    Joined:
    Mar 3, 2012
    Posts:
    498
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling CSGO Skins

    BUMPPPPPPPPPP Updated with my new knife ! Stattrak Huntsman Urban Masked MW
     
  6. Dodkobg

    Dodkobg Forum Addict

    Joined:
    Mar 3, 2012
    Posts:
    498
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling CSGO Skins

    Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump
     
< WTS 2 smurf accounts :) | [wts] Cs:go Skins 75% Off Market Entire Inventory >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site