[FOR SALE] Smurf Account

Discussion in 'CS:GO Selling' started by SellingGP, Dec 5, 2015.

[FOR SALE] Smurf Account
  1. Unread #1 - Dec 5, 2015 at 2:04 PM
  2. SellingGP
    Joined:
    Dec 2, 2015
    Posts:
    13
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    SellingGP Newcomer

    [FOR SALE] Smurf Account

    The perfect smurfing account, 46 hours in-game the account only has CSGO activated which was a gift therefore you cannot trade/use the marketplace on the account. This was purchased by me quite a few weeks ago, I was provided the original creation email however I logged into it and delete it from gmail (replacing it with my personal email) which of course you have full rights to change.

    Rank: DMG
    Hours: 46
    Wins: 15

    Bitcoin, RSGP (07) or CSGO keys only. I will go first to trusted users, post offers below.

    [​IMG]

    [​IMG]
     
  3. Unread #2 - Dec 7, 2015 at 12:00 PM
  4. Maulorous
    Joined:
    Dec 6, 2015
    Posts:
    179
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Maulorous Active Member
    Banned

    [FOR SALE] Smurf Account

    How much you looking for?
     
< WTS 2 cs go acc | Selling inventory at 70% Market Price >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest


 
 
Adblock breaks this site