Adblock breaks this site

NA - Looking For Duo Boost Plat 4 - Plat 1 will trade 10k RP

Discussion in 'LoL ELO Boosting' started by Crazy0328, May 30, 2015.

  1. Crazy0328

    Crazy0328 Newcomer

    Joined:
    May 26, 2015
    Posts:
    10
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    NA - Looking For Duo Boost Plat 4 - Plat 1 will trade 10k RP

    Hello i am looking for someone to DuoQ with i am currently plat 4 looking to get to plat 1 I have 2 accounts with 20k RP on them i am willing to trade one of them. I do not have a lot of cash but the RP value is like $130. The RP was obtained from tournament winning. I am willing to go 1st for verified boosters only please add my Skype: xCrazy0328x
     
< [WTB] NA Plat3 - Diamond 5 SOLO/DUO | Looking for Promotion Games (Duo) >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site