Thoughts on playerauctions? fees? safety?

Discussion in 'OSRS Main Accounts: Level 80+' started by still2good, Jun 19, 2014.

Thoughts on playerauctions? fees? safety?
  1. Unread #1 - Jun 19, 2014 at 4:47 PM
  2. still2good
    Joined:
    Mar 17, 2013
    Posts:
    59
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    still2good Member
    Banned

    Thoughts on playerauctions? fees? safety?

    I plan on selling a few osrs accounts, and I was wondering if it's safe, I read that they do a bunch of shit to verify the account, so would I have to pay them? what are the fee costs?

    Thanks

    PS: Im a new seller and want to know if it's good using this, because I have gotten scammed many times..
     
  3. Unread #2 - Jun 20, 2014 at 3:34 PM
  4. BoosterBuddy
    Joined:
    Jun 9, 2014
    Posts:
    74
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    BoosterBuddy Member
    Banned

    Thoughts on playerauctions? fees? safety?

    I've used PlayerAuctions over 10 times now to sell mainly League of Legends accounts, I think they are good for large purchases like $100+ because they offer account insurance for buyers and sellers, they do charge i believe between 5-10% for each sale though hope this helps
     
  5. Unread #3 - Jun 20, 2014 at 4:14 PM
  6. rawr9i6
    Joined:
    Mar 21, 2014
    Posts:
    325
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    rawr9i6 Forum Addict
    Banned

    Thoughts on playerauctions? fees? safety?

    Its a pain in the ass, don't use it unless you want to verify your information (drivers liscense & etc) 100 times over.
     
  7. Unread #4 - Jun 20, 2014 at 7:53 PM
  8. JYakob
    Joined:
    Jun 9, 2014
    Posts:
    10
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    JYakob Newcomer

    Thoughts on playerauctions? fees? safety?

    this, seriously.
     
< WTB > Main with a 99 melee skill. | Level 98 - [ 87 ATT 94 STR 46 DEF 94 MAGE] [FIRECAPE] [25$ DONOR] >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest


 
 
Adblock breaks this site