[30B in vouches | $50 Donor] Account with Golden Scythe! [TRUSTED | 5yr sythe member]

Discussion in 'RS3 Polypore Accounts' started by I Mark I, Feb 10, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
[30B in vouches | $50 Donor] Account with Golden Scythe! [TRUSTED | 5yr sythe member]
  1. Unread #1 - Feb 10, 2014 at 10:07 PM
  2. I Mark I
    Joined:
    Sep 14, 2009
    Posts:
    1,111
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    I Mark I Gamer extraordinaire
    Banned

    [30B in vouches | $50 Donor] Account with Golden Scythe! [TRUSTED | 5yr sythe member]

    I've been on the Sythe RuneScape markets since Sept 2009 and have over 30B in vouches!


    Hi everyone! I'm selling an account with a golden scythe for 400M eoc!.


    They were given to the first 25 people who completed the Deathcon II event being held at RuneFest, thus making it one of the rarest items in the game.

    http://runescape.wikia.com/wiki/Golden_scythe

    Here are the pictures!

    [​IMG]


    Upon purchase you will get:
    Six Passwords
    All in order by year used.
    Exact creation details
    The exact year the account was made, the earliest and latest used ISP
    Contacts + Subs
    Postal code, billing name, every email used to subscribe to Membership.
    2009, 2010, and 2011 Subscription Details
    Recovery answers
    The currently set recovery answers on the account.
    Registered Email
    I will register my account to an new email which will be given full access to upon purchase.


    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]


    Here was my previous account sale for an account with 26 99's:

    Another level 200 account:

    And a account swap:
     
  3. Unread #2 - Feb 10, 2014 at 10:18 PM
  4. BlingArmy
    Joined:
    Aug 26, 2013
    Posts:
    405
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    BlingArmy Forum Addict
    Banned

    [30B in vouches | $50 Donor] Account with Golden Scythe! [TRUSTED | 5yr sythe member]

    There's no doubt this is definitely in the wrong section. I'm interested in it though! How much are you looking to get for it? PM me :)
     
  5. Unread #3 - Feb 10, 2014 at 10:21 PM
  6. I Mark I
    Joined:
    Sep 14, 2009
    Posts:
    1,111
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    I Mark I Gamer extraordinaire
    Banned

    [30B in vouches | $50 Donor] Account with Golden Scythe! [TRUSTED | 5yr sythe member]

    Yeah I wasn't sure where to put it, because it's kind of a section of its own :)
     
  7. Unread #4 - Feb 11, 2014 at 12:21 AM
  8. Sorry Im F2P
    Joined:
    Mar 7, 2008
    Posts:
    2,288
    Referrals:
    16
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Sorry Im F2P Grand Master

    [30B in vouches | $50 Donor] Account with Golden Scythe! [TRUSTED | 5yr sythe member]

    Can you please provide some ingame text saying who you are etc? It's very easy to put a sythe into a picture ;) I'm not doubting you but in a case like this it's pretty much needed, or confirm in game.

    I can meet you in game to vouch it's legitness?
     
  9. Unread #5 - Feb 11, 2014 at 1:07 AM
  10. Heads447
    Joined:
    Jan 19, 2012
    Posts:
    4,895
    Referrals:
    2
    Sythe Gold:
    669

    Heads447 R.I.P in peace

    [30B in vouches | $50 Donor] Account with Golden Scythe! [TRUSTED | 5yr sythe member]

    PM how much you're looking for. Thanks ;)

    Edit: I can confirmed he owns this, he met up with me ingame.
     
  11. Unread #6 - Feb 11, 2014 at 3:36 PM
  12. I Mark I
    Joined:
    Sep 14, 2009
    Posts:
    1,111
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    I Mark I Gamer extraordinaire
    Banned

    [30B in vouches | $50 Donor] Account with Golden Scythe! [TRUSTED | 5yr sythe member]

    bump!
     
  13. Unread #7 - Feb 12, 2014 at 4:13 PM
  14. I Mark I
    Joined:
    Sep 14, 2009
    Posts:
    1,111
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    I Mark I Gamer extraordinaire
    Banned

    [30B in vouches | $50 Donor] Account with Golden Scythe! [TRUSTED | 5yr sythe member]

    bump!
     
  15. Unread #8 - Feb 13, 2014 at 1:59 AM
  16. I Mark I
    Joined:
    Sep 14, 2009
    Posts:
    1,111
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    I Mark I Gamer extraordinaire
    Banned

    [30B in vouches | $50 Donor] Account with Golden Scythe! [TRUSTED | 5yr sythe member]

    bump!
     
  17. Unread #9 - Feb 14, 2014 at 2:27 AM
  18. I Mark I
    Joined:
    Sep 14, 2009
    Posts:
    1,111
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    I Mark I Gamer extraordinaire
    Banned

    [30B in vouches | $50 Donor] Account with Golden Scythe! [TRUSTED | 5yr sythe member]

    bump!
     
  19. Unread #10 - Feb 15, 2014 at 5:53 PM
  20. RetardsRUs
    Joined:
    Feb 9, 2014
    Posts:
    43
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    RetardsRUs Member
    Banned

    [30B in vouches | $50 Donor] Account with Golden Scythe! [TRUSTED | 5yr sythe member]

    Ill give you 100 bucks
     
  21. Unread #11 - Feb 17, 2014 at 1:51 AM
  22. I Mark I
    Joined:
    Sep 14, 2009
    Posts:
    1,111
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    I Mark I Gamer extraordinaire
    Banned

    [30B in vouches | $50 Donor] Account with Golden Scythe! [TRUSTED | 5yr sythe member]

    bump!
     
  23. Unread #12 - Feb 17, 2014 at 2:16 PM
  24. Cliiqq
    Joined:
    Nov 18, 2013
    Posts:
    47
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    28

    Cliiqq Member

    [30B in vouches | $50 Donor] Account with Golden Scythe! [TRUSTED | 5yr sythe member]

    $180?
     
  25. Unread #13 - Feb 19, 2014 at 5:52 AM
  26. I Mark I
    Joined:
    Sep 14, 2009
    Posts:
    1,111
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    I Mark I Gamer extraordinaire
    Banned

    [30B in vouches | $50 Donor] Account with Golden Scythe! [TRUSTED | 5yr sythe member]

    Still selling!
     
  27. Unread #14 - Feb 21, 2014 at 6:48 AM
  28. Alicia x
    Joined:
    Feb 7, 2014
    Posts:
    148
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Alicia x Active Member
    Banned

    [30B in vouches | $50 Donor] Account with Golden Scythe! [TRUSTED | 5yr sythe member]

    Removed
     
  29. Unread #15 - Feb 22, 2014 at 7:42 PM
  30. I Mark I
    Joined:
    Sep 14, 2009
    Posts:
    1,111
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    I Mark I Gamer extraordinaire
    Banned

    [30B in vouches | $50 Donor] Account with Golden Scythe! [TRUSTED | 5yr sythe member]

    bump, still selling!
     
  31. Unread #16 - Feb 23, 2014 at 7:09 PM
  32. I Mark I
    Joined:
    Sep 14, 2009
    Posts:
    1,111
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    I Mark I Gamer extraordinaire
    Banned

    [30B in vouches | $50 Donor] Account with Golden Scythe! [TRUSTED | 5yr sythe member]

    still selling!
     
  33. Unread #17 - Feb 26, 2014 at 1:29 AM
  34. I Mark I
    Joined:
    Sep 14, 2009
    Posts:
    1,111
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    I Mark I Gamer extraordinaire
    Banned

    [30B in vouches | $50 Donor] Account with Golden Scythe! [TRUSTED | 5yr sythe member]

    still selling!
     
  35. Unread #18 - Feb 27, 2014 at 10:24 PM
  36. I Mark I
    Joined:
    Sep 14, 2009
    Posts:
    1,111
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    I Mark I Gamer extraordinaire
    Banned

    [30B in vouches | $50 Donor] Account with Golden Scythe! [TRUSTED | 5yr sythe member]

    still selling!
     
  37. Unread #19 - Mar 2, 2014 at 12:16 AM
  38. I Mark I
    Joined:
    Sep 14, 2009
    Posts:
    1,111
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    I Mark I Gamer extraordinaire
    Banned

    [30B in vouches | $50 Donor] Account with Golden Scythe! [TRUSTED | 5yr sythe member]

    still selling!
     
  39. Unread #20 - Mar 2, 2014 at 3:17 PM
  40. R
    Joined:
    Apr 4, 2011
    Posts:
    19,571
    Referrals:
    16
    Sythe Gold:
    572
    In Memory of Jon <3 n4n0 Sythe Awards 2013 Winner

    R Legend
    Retired Administrator Roary Donor Mudkips Legendary

    [30B in vouches | $50 Donor] Account with Golden Scythe! [TRUSTED | 5yr sythe member]

    Read section rules:

     
< [WTB]Level 4 SKILLER (Details inside)[WTB] | Main/Pure/Skiller Account 89 Mage/86 Cooking/74 Crafting >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.


 
 
Adblock breaks this site