[B] Allods Accounts

Discussion in 'MMO Account Trading' started by TheNewbie93, Oct 9, 2010.

[B] Allods Accounts
  1. Unread #1 - Oct 9, 2010 at 9:38 AM
  2. TheNewbie93
    Joined:
    Aug 22, 2009
    Posts:
    503
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    TheNewbie93 Forum Addict
    $5 USD Donor New

    [B] Allods Accounts

    I currently have a thread purchasing Allods items, and have recently wanted to purchase some more account for the game.

    I would be looking to buy accounts with the characters in the classes I specify and for them to be level 40+.

    The classes I am looking to buy:
    *Summoner
    *Mage
    *Warden

    It doesn't matter on race/faction/server, although preferably would like them to be male.
     
  3. Unread #2 - Nov 16, 2010 at 7:07 AM
  4. derich
    Joined:
    Nov 16, 2010
    Posts:
    4
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    derich Newcomer

    [B] Allods Accounts

< Looking to buy allods US accounts!! | WTB Allods Online [40 Scout/Paladin] >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest


 
 
Adblock breaks this site