Adblock breaks this site

[WTB] Lvl 3 skiller

Discussion in 'Other PKing Builds/Skillers' started by Unknownlv, Feb 4, 2020.

  1. Unknownlv

    Unknownlv Member

    Joined:
    Feb 2, 2020
    Posts:
    35
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    34
    [WTB] Lvl 3 skiller

    I am searching for combat 3 with combat levels 1 and good skilling stats all across board.
    I will go first preferably to well vouched person.
     
  2. FalseTruth

    FalseTruth Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Feb 3, 2020
    Posts:
    33
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    36
    Discord Unique ID:
    discord
    Discord Username:
    PM for
    [WTB] Lvl 3 skiller

    Do you have discord
     
  3. Unknownlv

    Unknownlv Member

    Joined:
    Feb 2, 2020
    Posts:
    35
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    34
    [WTB] Lvl 3 skiller

    I do but keep all the messages in this website.
     
  4. Insaidas

    Insaidas Grand Master
    $5 USD Donor New

    Joined:
    May 22, 2019
    Posts:
    3,415
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    3,411
    Two Factor Authentication User
    [WTB] Lvl 3 skiller

  5. Unknownlv

    Unknownlv Member

    Joined:
    Feb 2, 2020
    Posts:
    35
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    34
    [WTB] Lvl 3 skiller

    Not a skiller though :/ rough time finding one
     
  6. harrylolxd

    harrylolxd Picture perfect, I paint a perfect picture

    Joined:
    Nov 19, 2018
    Posts:
    3,028
    Referrals:
    4
    Sythe Gold:
    742
    [WTB] Lvl 3 skiller

    Do you want me to build you one if you order a lot I can do it cheap.
    My discord is HarryxD#4310
     
< WTB>89 Agility pure (pref all 1 combat stats no email) | [S] Level 3 with hand trained 70 mining >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site