[PP][Vouched]Buying 200M at $0.74[PP]

Discussion in 'Sell RuneScape 3 EOC Gold (WTB threads)' started by j hot161, Mar 27, 2012.

[PP][Vouched]Buying 200M at $0.74[PP]
  1. Unread #1 - Mar 27, 2012 at 4:17 PM
  2. j hot161
    Joined:
    Jul 22, 2011
    Posts:
    257
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    j hot161 Forum Addict
    Banned

    [PP][Vouched]Buying 200M at $0.74[PP]

    I only have paypal but the reason I supply with will be "personal owed debt" and the excuse will be 100% proof of no charge back.

    I NOW NEED 200M RSGP AND I AM PAYING $0.73/M - 70M/$146/£100

    Also it seems that my editing has pushed out somthing that is important to this thread and I've only just realised why people keep posting about it, I do not have player auctions, western union, money gram etc etc, please do not ask me to sign up to those as I will not even give you the time of day.

    I have a verified Paypal with a good history and bank transfer only, yes I do realise that vouches mean more than my word on here but my paypal history is clean, good and verified, I'm not here to posh around on terrotry, I want to buy RSGP and get back to scaping, let me know if you have 70M for sale.


    Hi there, I know some people don't see me as trusted because of only 2 vouch's etc but I'm not bothered about those people, all I want is to buy RSGP at a reasonable price and get back to my end of the game quickly.

    My terms:
    1. I will not go first unless I see you as very trusted, 300+ vouches.
    2. I only have paypal so that is how I will be paying, it will be paid via "owed personal money" and the reason will be so good it proves I can't chargeback.
    3. I will update my thread every time I need a new amount of RSGP (probably daily)
    4. I do not how have player auctions, westion union, money gram etc etc, only paypal
    5. Do not try and persuade me to go first it won't happen
    6. Do not try and convince me to use anything other than paypal, it won't happen.
    7. Don't try and scam me, I've already got proof of one scammer and hes known on these forums, I can tell by how a person speaks to me.


    Skype - J_Hot161 or jordan williams, from manchester england... You can search both to find me.


    If you would like to swap RSGP for an account instead of for real cash, look at the following link, I will swap account number 2 and account number 4 for 200M.

    http://sythe.org/showthread.php?t=1357151
     
  3. Unread #2 - Mar 27, 2012 at 4:20 PM
  4. Benda3
    Joined:
    Jan 13, 2012
    Posts:
    542
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Benda3 My new and only msn: [email protected]
    Banned

    [PP][Vouched]Buying 200M at $0.74[PP]

    Add my Msn/Skype to discuss
     
  5. Unread #3 - Mar 27, 2012 at 4:27 PM
  6. Kenpen
    Joined:
    Nov 27, 2011
    Posts:
    1,821
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Kenpen We are all Witnesses
    Banned

    [PP][Vouched]Buying 200M at $0.74[PP]

  7. Unread #4 - Mar 27, 2012 at 5:04 PM
  8. j hot161
    Joined:
    Jul 22, 2011
    Posts:
    257
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    j hot161 Forum Addict
    Banned

    [PP][Vouched]Buying 200M at $0.74[PP]

    Thanks for the quick replies guys.

    Benda, you clearly are an idiot or trying to scam me, I said I'm only going first to people with 300+ vouches.

    Kenpen, let me know when your not busy, ill be buying off you unless someone else sells first.
     
  9. Unread #5 - Mar 27, 2012 at 5:55 PM
  10. iiTz MaGiiCx
    Joined:
    Dec 16, 2008
    Posts:
    1,723
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    iiTz MaGiiCx Guru
    Banned

    [PP][Vouched]Buying 200M at $0.74[PP]

    Talking to you on skype, my skype is tayjizz
     
  11. Unread #6 - Mar 27, 2012 at 6:03 PM
  12. Siltech
    Joined:
    Mar 24, 2012
    Posts:
    164
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Siltech Active Member
    Banned

    [PP][Vouched]Buying 200M at $0.74[PP]

    Please add me on msn or skype. Thanks
     
  13. Unread #7 - Mar 27, 2012 at 7:01 PM
  14. j hot161
    Joined:
    Jul 22, 2011
    Posts:
    257
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    j hot161 Forum Addict
    Banned

    [PP][Vouched]Buying 200M at $0.74[PP]

    I believe Siltech to be a scammer and ALSO the person he says will be the OMM/MM, reasons are below:

    1. he tried to rush things
    2. would not change middle man to someone who had skype when I believe all MM's have skype?
    3. also kept trying to push me to go first when all of his vouches are worthless for the type of trade I'm doing.
    4. Also, I believe his second vouch to be fake, why would someone let you hold like 100m, and then you do the same in return, for a vouch? This person also had like 9 posts, therfore i feel a fake vouch.

    Pictures in order, top to bottom of the conversation:

    1. http://i40.tinypic.com/15s65g7.png
    2. http://i44.tinypic.com/rsvig7.png
    3. http://i39.tinypic.com/2klk5g.png
    4. http://i42.tinypic.com/25tu7mc.png
    5. http://i44.tinypic.com/zkrhpj.png
    6. http://i42.tinypic.com/dms9cp.png
     
  15. Unread #8 - Mar 28, 2012 at 4:02 PM
  16. j hot161
    Joined:
    Jul 22, 2011
    Posts:
    257
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    j hot161 Forum Addict
    Banned

    [PP][Vouched]Buying 200M at $0.74[PP]

    I Now Only Need 50m Rsgp And I Am Paying $0.74/m
     
  17. Unread #9 - Mar 28, 2012 at 8:16 PM
  18. Nytrix
    Joined:
    Jun 29, 2011
    Posts:
    9,064
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    41
    UWotM8? Two Factor Authentication User Member of the Month Winner

    Nytrix Hero
    $50 USD Donor New

    [PP][Vouched]Buying 200M at $0.74[PP]

  19. Unread #10 - Mar 28, 2012 at 11:29 PM
  20. kmjt
    Joined:
    Aug 21, 2009
    Posts:
    14,450
    Referrals:
    8
    Sythe Gold:
    449

    kmjt -.- The nocturnal life chose me -.-
    Banned

    [PP][Vouched]Buying 200M at $0.74[PP]

  21. Unread #11 - Mar 28, 2012 at 11:41 PM
  22. iGersh
    Joined:
    Mar 10, 2012
    Posts:
    91
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    iGersh Member

    [PP][Vouched]Buying 200M at $0.74[PP]

    Contact me:

    Skype - mattgersh

    Will sell for $0.70/M via PlayerAuctions or Paypal with Middleman
     
  23. Unread #12 - Mar 28, 2012 at 11:47 PM
  24. Kenpen
    Joined:
    Nov 27, 2011
    Posts:
    1,821
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Kenpen We are all Witnesses
    Banned

    [PP][Vouched]Buying 200M at $0.74[PP]

    I can sell you this in the morning Jordan, I'll be on Skype talk to you then.
     
  25. Unread #13 - Mar 29, 2012 at 4:25 PM
  26. j hot161
    Joined:
    Jul 22, 2011
    Posts:
    257
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    j hot161 Forum Addict
    Banned

    [PP][Vouched]Buying 200M at $0.74[PP]

    Kenpen talk to meeee lol, I need the RSGP and your not responding :(
     
  27. Unread #14 - Mar 29, 2012 at 5:05 PM
  28. Aimless
    Joined:
    Dec 21, 2005
    Posts:
    1,749
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    10
    Discord Unique ID:
    107655446931701760
    Discord Username:
    Randomname#1705

    Aimless Guru
    $5 USD Donor New

    [PP][Vouched]Buying 200M at $0.74[PP]

    I can sell it to you if you need, my selling thread & vouches are in sig.
     
  29. Unread #15 - Mar 30, 2012 at 1:31 AM
  30. Gamex
    Joined:
    Mar 25, 2012
    Posts:
    9
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Gamex Newcomer

    [PP][Vouched]Buying 200M at $0.74[PP]

    yes bro..he is a scammer..dont deal with him...
     
  31. Unread #16 - Mar 30, 2012 at 1:33 AM
  32. stui
    Joined:
    Jan 15, 2011
    Posts:
    3,798
    Referrals:
    5
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    stui Attend 500M Daily Drops, join #Smokin_Dice
    Banned

    [PP][Vouched]Buying 200M at $0.74[PP]

    I can sell via playerauctions

    add my msn or skype if your interested

    [email protected]
    stuithebest
     
  33. Unread #17 - Mar 30, 2012 at 6:49 PM
  34. j hot161
    Joined:
    Jul 22, 2011
    Posts:
    257
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    j hot161 Forum Addict
    Banned

    [PP][Vouched]Buying 200M at $0.74[PP]

    Thanks stui, but I don't have player auctions and seriously I don't have time to register on there, How ever, i do have a clean good and verified paypal, I will go first and the note I give upon sending money means there is 100% proof that you can't be charged back from me.

    Let me know if interested.


    Thanks for confirming this mate, I spotted he was a scammer insyantly by the way he was talking, fast, rushing me into purchase, insisted using that middle man and would not swap and insisted I go first when I told him get a diff OMM.
     
  35. Unread #18 - Mar 30, 2012 at 7:36 PM
  36. Siltech
    Joined:
    Mar 24, 2012
    Posts:
    164
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Siltech Active Member
    Banned

    [PP][Vouched]Buying 200M at $0.74[PP]

    This kid is such a joke. Claiming that me and black tux were together in order to scam him. Just LOLOLOLOLOL
     
  37. Unread #19 - Mar 31, 2012 at 4:22 AM
  38. j hot161
    Joined:
    Jul 22, 2011
    Posts:
    257
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    j hot161 Forum Addict
    Banned

    [PP][Vouched]Buying 200M at $0.74[PP]

    you scammed someone for like 32 dollars in another thread, and someone else, then tried to scam me, gtfo my post.
     
  39. Unread #20 - Mar 31, 2012 at 8:05 AM
  40. j hot161
    Joined:
    Jul 22, 2011
    Posts:
    257
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    j hot161 Forum Addict
    Banned

    [PP][Vouched]Buying 200M at $0.74[PP]

    still buying 70M
     
< [Global Mod][OMM] Buying all RSGP! Sell me your Bills [Paypal][WU][500+ Vouches] | [WTB] 50mill RSGP [PP verified] >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest


 
 
Adblock breaks this site