Adblock breaks this site

F2p Range 2h! 50Cb OP STATS!!

Discussion in 'OSRS Pures & Skillers: Levels 3-69' started by SellSomeHerb, May 31, 2016.

  1. SellSomeHerb

    SellSomeHerb Member

    Joined:
    May 10, 2015
    Posts:
    29
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    2
    F2p Range 2h! 50Cb OP STATS!!

    LEAVE YOUR OFFER ON POST OR IN A MESSAGE!! ACCEPTING OSGP!!

    The stats are very good for the cb!:
    [​IMG]

    Auth is disabled!:
    [​IMG]

    No Bans/Warnings!:
    [​IMG]

    SKYPE: JAYDOUR174
     
    Last edited: May 31, 2016
  2. Zayn

    Zayn Newcomer
    Banned

    Joined:
    May 30, 2016
    Posts:
    13
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    F2p Range 2h! 50Cb OP STATS!!

  3. SellSomeHerb

    SellSomeHerb Member

    Joined:
    May 10, 2015
    Posts:
    29
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    2
    F2p Range 2h! 50Cb OP STATS!!

  4. Zayn

    Zayn Newcomer
    Banned

    Joined:
    May 30, 2016
    Posts:
    13
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    F2p Range 2h! 50Cb OP STATS!!

    Oops, im sorry loool, whats ur skype?
     
  5. SellSomeHerb

    SellSomeHerb Member

    Joined:
    May 10, 2015
    Posts:
    29
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    2
    F2p Range 2h! 50Cb OP STATS!!

    It's JayDour174, I added it to my post.
     
  6. SellSomeHerb

    SellSomeHerb Member

    Joined:
    May 10, 2015
    Posts:
    29
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    2
    F2p Range 2h! 50Cb OP STATS!!

    BUMP!
     
  7. Gose

    Gose Newcomer

    Joined:
    May 28, 2016
    Posts:
    22
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    F2p Range 2h! 50Cb OP STATS!!

    Hey how much osgp are you looking for cheers
     
  8. SellSomeHerb

    SellSomeHerb Member

    Joined:
    May 10, 2015
    Posts:
    29
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    2
    F2p Range 2h! 50Cb OP STATS!!

    I'm not really sure, I'm going based off offers but I'm not taking any lowballs cause I did put effort into this account.
     
  9. Gose

    Gose Newcomer

    Joined:
    May 28, 2016
    Posts:
    22
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    F2p Range 2h! 50Cb OP STATS!!

    Yeah sweet so it comes with original email and all that? And would around 15m be alright or you looking for more?
     
  10. SellSomeHerb

    SellSomeHerb Member

    Joined:
    May 10, 2015
    Posts:
    29
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    2
    F2p Range 2h! 50Cb OP STATS!!

    Yeah it comes with the original email. and 15M is fine I'll take that.
     
  11. Gose

    Gose Newcomer

    Joined:
    May 28, 2016
    Posts:
    22
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    F2p Range 2h! 50Cb OP STATS!!

    Yeah sweet sounds good
     
  12. SellSomeHerb

    SellSomeHerb Member

    Joined:
    May 10, 2015
    Posts:
    29
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    2
    F2p Range 2h! 50Cb OP STATS!!

    Are you interested in buying it or were you just asking questions?
     
  13. Gose

    Gose Newcomer

    Joined:
    May 28, 2016
    Posts:
    22
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    F2p Range 2h! 50Cb OP STATS!!

    I'm Interested in buying it
     
  14. Gose

    Gose Newcomer

    Joined:
    May 28, 2016
    Posts:
    22
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    F2p Range 2h! 50Cb OP STATS!!

    Can I buy it soon?
     
  15. SellSomeHerb

    SellSomeHerb Member

    Joined:
    May 10, 2015
    Posts:
    29
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    2
    F2p Range 2h! 50Cb OP STATS!!

    Yeah, as soon as you're ready. I apologize I wasn't home all didn't notice you responded.
     
    Last edited: Jun 1, 2016
  16. Ervanoosh

    Ervanoosh Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jun 1, 2016
    Posts:
    57
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    F2p Range 2h! 50Cb OP STATS!!

    Is pking active on those builds?
     
  17. Gose

    Gose Newcomer

    Joined:
    May 28, 2016
    Posts:
    22
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    F2p Range 2h! 50Cb OP STATS!!

    Thats alright. I'm ready now so whenever your ready I'll be keen
     
< Beast Obby Rune Pure ~ Addys ~ Slay staff ~ Torso ~ | WTB 50-60 attack 1-16 pray accs >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site