WTB RuneScape 3 Gold [BTC]

Discussion in 'Sell RuneScape 3 EOC Gold (WTB threads)' started by BrennanSchwartz919, Oct 18, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
WTB RuneScape 3 Gold [BTC]
  1. Unread #1 - Oct 18, 2018 at 1:46 AM
  2. BrennanSchwartz919
    Joined:
    Mar 15, 2009
    Posts:
    4
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    BrennanSchwartz919 Newcomer

    WTB RuneScape 3 Gold [BTC]

    Hello,

    I would like to buy RuneScape 3 gold via BTC.

    If at all possible I'd like to do the trade via a maxed stake. We can use a MM. If we cannot stake I have certain rares that I can put up. If you pay the market price for the rare + whatever the $200 works out to we've got a deal.

    We can use a middle man - I have .0280 BTC which is about ~$205 at current market value.


    PM me.
     
< WTB 4B RS3 - Payment BTC | Buying 1b for 120$ Paypal >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.


 
 
Adblock breaks this site