Buying 140 mil for 100$

Discussion in 'Sell RuneScape 3 EOC Gold (WTB threads)' started by sam1, Jul 30, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Buying 140 mil for 100$
  1. Unread #1 - Jul 30, 2011 at 8:34 AM
  2. sam1
    Joined:
    Apr 5, 2009
    Posts:
    436
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    sam1 Forum Addict
    Banned

    Buying 140 mil for 100$

    I am once again availible for gold buying, and am this time looking for 140 mil rsgp. I will pay 100$ for the 140 mil.

    There are 2 ways we can trade.

    1. YOU go first

    2. YOU pay for omm

    To see my vouches CLICK HERE

    I have done several trades before, here are the GOLD trades I have done on sythe:

    18.
    19.
    20.
    21.
    22.
    23.
    24.
     
  3. Unread #2 - Jul 30, 2011 at 8:35 AM
  4. Tiemen
    Joined:
    Mar 21, 2010
    Posts:
    3,913
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Tiemen Grand Master
    Banned

    Buying 140 mil for 100$

    Any chances on playerauctions? safe for both.
     
  5. Unread #3 - Jul 30, 2011 at 10:50 AM
  6. Louis
    Joined:
    Apr 8, 2008
    Posts:
    4,565
    Referrals:
    5
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Louis MSN: [email protected]
    Banned

    Buying 140 mil for 100$

    Dupe thread.
     
< WTB 300m+ | [PP] Buying A lot of RSGP from TRUSTED Users [PP] >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.


 
 
Adblock breaks this site