[PP][WU][RSGP]Selling 20 Premade WC Gold Farming Accounts w/memberships

Discussion in 'RS3 Polypore Accounts' started by Dumbo, Apr 13, 2013.

[PP][WU][RSGP]Selling 20 Premade WC Gold Farming Accounts w/memberships
  1. Unread #1 - Apr 13, 2013 at 10:26 PM
  2. Dumbo
    Joined:
    Mar 26, 2013
    Posts:
    454
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Dumbo Forum Addict
    Banned

    [PP][WU][RSGP]Selling 20 Premade WC Gold Farming Accounts w/memberships

    Due to the crash in gold I am no longer gold farming with these characters and I have decided to sell them. We will use a MM or OMM and I will deduct the fees through my price so you will not have to pay anything. Accounts are named acoordingly ex: Os1-10, Rs 1-10.

    All accounts have 60+ Wc with Cammy tabs and Rune hatchets in bank. They also have 20+ p2p days remaining.

    You will be given the accounts email and all the credentials I have. All these accounts WERE botted and could risk being banned and I take no responsibility if they do get banned after trade is complete. All of these accounts were also made with the release of Oldschool and have nothing on EOC nor have they been logged on.

    Starting Bid 25M OSRSGP, $75 PP/WU


    Skype: OSRSGP.SERVICES
     
< ~Selling 99 WC pure~ | WTB 3-5 low level fishers >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest


 
 
Adblock breaks this site