Selling HUGE Steam account (800+ games)

Discussion in 'Steam Sales' started by mattp, Oct 1, 2012.

Selling HUGE Steam account (800+ games)
  1. Unread #1 - Oct 1, 2012 at 3:12 AM
  2. mattp
    Joined:
    Oct 1, 2012
    Posts:
    1
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    mattp Newcomer

    Selling HUGE Steam account (800+ games)

    Hi,

    I have an account with over 800+ games (as says my Steam page) or 530+ (as says Steam Calculator), some via retail but most bought via the Steam Store. Steam Calculator values it at $7500. I'm looking to sell as I'm strapped for cash. I'm looking for $2000. Obviously, if anyone shows interest in making such a huge purchase I'll put up more details, but I just want to garner people's interest in such a large account at the moment. VAC status = in good standing, member for 3 years.
    Would anyone be interested in me putting up my information?

    Games included are:
    TF2 (paid, with Cheater's Lament)
    ARMA II complete
    Assassin's Creed I & II
    Batman Arkham Asylum & City
    Borderlands Complete
    Battlefield 2 & BC2
    Brink
    Bulletstorm

    As you can imagine, the list goes on, but I don't want to post the whole thing unless I get some interested people. Please reply.

    Here's a picture so you know I'm the real deal:
    [​IMG]

    Matt
     
< WTB 2/3/4 Digit Account | 2 Steam accounts for Sale *CHEAP* >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest


 
 
Adblock breaks this site