Selling Lvl 163 EOC Account!

Discussion in 'RS3 Main Accounts: Levels 3-99' started by Vexiii, Feb 2, 2014.

Selling Lvl 163 EOC Account!
  1. Unread #1 - Feb 2, 2014 at 10:07 PM
  2. Vexiii
    Joined:
    Jul 26, 2012
    Posts:
    34
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Vexiii Member

    Selling Lvl 163 EOC Account!

    Selling it for Paypal, I've quit RuneScape, Best Offer gets it, You go first, I've used this previously and got scammed a 126, before EoC feel free to use an MM if that helps you.

    Skype: Task7015 or PM me here (I prefer skype)

    [​IMG]


    Bank isn't much, Vet Cape as you can see though.


    [​IMG]

    Summary of the account, Hopefully it suits your liking,

    [​IMG]

    Standing of the account, Safe Zone.
     
  3. Unread #2 - Feb 3, 2014 at 11:14 AM
  4. Vexiii
    Joined:
    Jul 26, 2012
    Posts:
    34
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Vexiii Member

    Selling Lvl 163 EOC Account!

    bumpppppp
     
< WTB 190+ Main.(offers) | Selling Completionist Cape Account. >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest


 
 
Adblock breaks this site