buying decent cs:go skins/knives

Discussion in 'CS:GO Buying' started by RSPS trade, Mar 2, 2015.

buying decent cs:go skins/knives
  1. Unread #1 - Mar 2, 2015 at 4:39 PM
  2. RSPS trade
    Joined:
    Feb 27, 2015
    Posts:
    38
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    RSPS trade Member

    buying decent cs:go skins/knives

    Looking to buy some skins worth $1+, paying between 65-70% depending on the item and quality. I currently have 16M RS3 GP and Paypal as forms of payment. I will not be going first unless you have a tonne of feedback, I've already been scammed for $15 USD today, and plan on not having to wait 20+ days to get my money back over such a small figure. I'd gladly do increments or use an MM at your cost. PM me your skype if you want to talk further.
     
< [WTB] 155 keys | WTT Lol Account For CSGO Acc or Gift >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest


 
 
Adblock breaks this site