Purchasing AGS pure from Trusted Seller

Discussion in '1 Defence Pures' started by SFH99, May 4, 2021.

Purchasing AGS pure from Trusted Seller
  1. Unread #1 - May 4, 2021 at 10:22 AM
  2. SFH99
    Joined:
    May 4, 2021
    Posts:
    1
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    SFH99 Newcomer

    Purchasing AGS pure from Trusted Seller

    Hi all,

    I'm looking to purchase an AGS pure from a trusted seller. I'd be prepared to pay via BTC or OSGP and go first to a trusted seller. The rationale behind this, with all the potential recovery tricks and scams in the book I'd prefer just to be confident with the transaction.

    I understand this is a fresh account, however, I've been in the scene lurking in the background for a long time.

    Look forward to hearing your responses. :)
     
  3. Unread #2 - May 4, 2021 at 11:21 AM
  4. Special Delivery
    Joined:
    Apr 9, 2021
    Posts:
    7,453
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    410
    Vouch Thread:
    Click Here
    Discord Unique ID:
    833712935212679178
    Discord Username:
    special5779
    Two Factor Authentication User Summer 2024 Halloween 2024 Christmas 2025 Valentine's Day 2026 Valentine's Day 2024 Verified Ironman Member of the Month Winner Halloween 2015
    Poképedia <3 n4n0 Extreme Homosex

    Special Delivery Hero
    $50 USD Donor New

    Purchasing AGS pure from Trusted Seller

    I got maxed out 60 attacker (can be easily turned into 75 attacker)
    has 99 agility and all quests complete with firecape too.

    I dont have any reputation here at Sythe (Yet).
    But I can show you some of my offsite vouches if you're interested.
    Im willing to use middleman and totally fine with offical mm with recovery tests and all :)

    My discord is: Special#5779
     
< [WTB]1 Attack 1 Prayer fully quested Obby Pure | buying max f2p pure >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest


 
 
Adblock breaks this site