Adblock breaks this site

SELLING TRADE BANNED ACCOUNT WITH 2 M9 SAPPHIRE HOWL, FN TIGER TOOTH AND MUCH MORE

Discussion in 'CS:GO Selling' started by William Russell, Feb 27, 2019.

  1. William Russell

    William Russell Newcomer

    Joined:
    Feb 27, 2019
    Posts:
    2
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    1
    SELLING TRADE BANNED ACCOUNT WITH 2 M9 SAPPHIRE HOWL, FN TIGER TOOTH AND MUCH MORE

    Hello I am selling my steam account its apparently permantley locked down or at least it has been for about 2 years now.

    Notable Inventory Items:
    -2 M9 Sapphire FN
    -Tiger tooth karambit FN
    -howl FT
    -Awp Asimov Stat Trak FT
    -Glock Fade
    -Huntsman Stained
    -Vulcan
    AND MUCH MORE
    here's profile inventory link
    Steam Community :: cuching :: Item Inventory
    currently looking for best offer!!! worst I can say is no.
     
    m17 likes this.
  2. badlittleprince

    badlittleprince Forum Addict

    Joined:
    Dec 19, 2015
    Posts:
    335
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    254
    Two Factor Authentication User
    SELLING TRADE BANNED ACCOUNT WITH 2 M9 SAPPHIRE HOWL, FN TIGER TOOTH AND MUCH MORE

    How much are you looking to let this go for? I'm aware of the reasons to be trade banned, but among those what was this account involved in?
     
    m17 likes this.
  3. ch453ressler

    ch453ressler Newcomer

    Joined:
    Feb 27, 2019
    Posts:
    17
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    14
    SELLING TRADE BANNED ACCOUNT WITH 2 M9 SAPPHIRE HOWL, FN TIGER TOOTH AND MUCH MORE

    I can offer $40, but i feel that is really low
     
    m17 likes this.
  4. m17

    m17 DINGO SQUAD OWNER

    Joined:
    Nov 30, 2018
    Posts:
    42
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    421
    SELLING TRADE BANNED ACCOUNT WITH 2 M9 SAPPHIRE HOWL, FN TIGER TOOTH AND MUCH MORE

    I'll buy this account.
     
  5. trizi1337

    trizi1337 Forum Addict

    Joined:
    Jun 12, 2015
    Posts:
    499
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    471
    SELLING TRADE BANNED ACCOUNT WITH 2 M9 SAPPHIRE HOWL, FN TIGER TOOTH AND MUCH MORE

    I am offering 100 euros via btc
     
  6. William Russell

    William Russell Newcomer

    Joined:
    Feb 27, 2019
    Posts:
    2
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    1
    SELLING TRADE BANNED ACCOUNT WITH 2 M9 SAPPHIRE HOWL, FN TIGER TOOTH AND MUCH MORE

    Literally nothing else except the disputes just regular gaming etc. what is your offer?
     
    m17 likes this.
  7. badlittleprince

    badlittleprince Forum Addict

    Joined:
    Dec 19, 2015
    Posts:
    335
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    254
    Two Factor Authentication User
    SELLING TRADE BANNED ACCOUNT WITH 2 M9 SAPPHIRE HOWL, FN TIGER TOOTH AND MUCH MORE

    I'm not trying to low ball you with this offer, but I do not know how much these sell for. So I'll say $100?
     
  8. m17

    m17 DINGO SQUAD OWNER

    Joined:
    Nov 30, 2018
    Posts:
    42
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    421
    SELLING TRADE BANNED ACCOUNT WITH 2 M9 SAPPHIRE HOWL, FN TIGER TOOTH AND MUCH MORE

    I'll pay asking price.
     
  9. Sodah

    Sodah Hero

    Joined:
    Nov 22, 2017
    Posts:
    5,185
    Referrals:
    3
    Sythe Gold:
    3,359
    Vouch Thread:
    Click Here
    Discord Unique ID:
    418141091750215682
    Discord Username:
    Sodah#2775
    SELLING TRADE BANNED ACCOUNT WITH 2 M9 SAPPHIRE HOWL, FN TIGER TOOTH AND MUCH MORE

    I'll pay $200
     
  10. IIIREDUXIII

    IIIREDUXIII Newcomer

    Joined:
    Jul 28, 2019
    Posts:
    1
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    1
    SELLING TRADE BANNED ACCOUNT WITH 2 M9 SAPPHIRE HOWL, FN TIGER TOOTH AND MUCH MORE

    Hello William, I’m willing to offer $300+
    If you’re ready to talk add me on discord RDX#9214 or on Steam

    I’m looking forward hearing from you.

    RDX
     
  11. kate1999

    kate1999 Newcomer
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jul 25, 2019
    Posts:
    6
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    4
    SELLING TRADE BANNED ACCOUNT WITH 2 M9 SAPPHIRE HOWL, FN TIGER TOOTH AND MUCH MORE

    Add me on discord: Kate#2212 for discution..
     
  12. ppcllggf

    ppcllggf Newcomer

    Joined:
    Aug 9, 2019
    Posts:
    6
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    3
    SELLING TRADE BANNED ACCOUNT WITH 2 M9 SAPPHIRE HOWL, FN TIGER TOOTH AND MUCH MORE

    100 USD via paypal
     
  13. abradazzza

    abradazzza Newcomer

    Joined:
    Sep 3, 2019
    Posts:
    6
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    5
    SELLING TRADE BANNED ACCOUNT WITH 2 M9 SAPPHIRE HOWL, FN TIGER TOOTH AND MUCH MORE

    hey are you still selling this
     
  14. raydah

    raydah Newcomer

    Joined:
    Sep 12, 2019
    Posts:
    2
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    2
    SELLING TRADE BANNED ACCOUNT WITH 2 M9 SAPPHIRE HOWL, FN TIGER TOOTH AND MUCH MORE

    Still available?
     
    Last edited: Sep 12, 2019
  15. Starap

    Starap Newcomer

    Joined:
    Mar 8, 2020
    Posts:
    1
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    1
    SELLING TRADE BANNED ACCOUNT WITH 2 M9 SAPPHIRE HOWL, FN TIGER TOOTH AND MUCH MORE


    Is this still avaliable? If so what’s the current best offer
     
< WTB 07 Scape Gold for CSGO Skins | Selling Fatality.win Invites >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site