Adblock breaks this site

Hangover Pt.2

Discussion in 'Movies/Television' started by Regret, May 27, 2011.

  1. Regret

    Regret Newcomer

    Joined:
    May 27, 2011
    Posts:
    6
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Hangover Pt.2

    err IMO it was very disappointing, not as funny as the first one. I would rather watch the first hangover again than this one.

    What are your thoughts?
     
  2. ShockWaveee

    ShockWaveee Apprentice
    Banned

    Joined:
    Nov 29, 2009
    Posts:
    869
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Hangover Pt.2

    It was okay. It just kinda felt like they redid the exact same storyline, with minor tweaks to location and shit. It was funny no doubt, and if it had been a standalone movie, I wouldn't even be complaining. I just don't really think it lived up to the hype.

    Plus they showed dicks way too often for me. I'm far from homophobic but it's not something I want to see on the big screen. Once or twice is doable but it seemed like they showed it 10 times >_>
     
  3. Coinshare

    Coinshare Grand Master
    Banned

    Joined:
    Feb 21, 2010
    Posts:
    2,789
    Referrals:
    4
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Hangover Pt.2

    Damn I'm going to watch this regardless if it sucks lol

    And they show dicks in movie theaters? Since when lol
     
  4. ShockWaveee

    ShockWaveee Apprentice
    Banned

    Joined:
    Nov 29, 2009
    Posts:
    869
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Hangover Pt.2

    I dunno, the first movie I saw a dick in while at the theaters was Bruno.. but yeah, since the plot is boringly predictable if you've seen the first movie, there's a tranny hooker and you see her dick a bit.
     
  5. FishFishy

    FishFishy I'm a good guy.
    Do Not Trade

    Joined:
    Apr 1, 2010
    Posts:
    1,985
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    54
    Hangover Pt.2

    I just got back from watching this, and actually watched the first movie right before I went. I was amazed at how similar the two movies were.

    Also, I believe that the first one was much funnier than this one. Don't get me wrong I was laughing throughout most of the movie, but it just didn't live up to the previous movie.
     
  6. Austintheman

    Austintheman Hero

    Joined:
    Oct 18, 2008
    Posts:
    5,110
    Referrals:
    58
    Sythe Gold:
    5
    Christmas 2014 Halloween 2014 (2) Easter 2015 Homosex
    Hangover Pt.2

    Lol no doubt they are the same storyline, still FUNNY as ever haha, they gave alan more time to talk, and he got stupider :p
    Saw it at midnight
     
  7. Rsaccounttrader

    Rsaccounttrader Sythe Grandmaster
    rsaccounttrader Donor

    Joined:
    Apr 24, 2007
    Posts:
    3,520
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Hangover Pt.2

    My friends saw it on wednesday (private screening). I was going to go but had to study for exams :(. Apparently it's much "worse" (as in more R rated material) than the first one and equally as funny.
     
  8. Ricky

    Ricky Formerly Panic

    Joined:
    Oct 6, 2010
    Posts:
    4,001
    Referrals:
    8
    Sythe Gold:
    10
    Hangover Pt.2

    I have a free movie pass going to see it tomorrow...

    wish me luck!
     
  9. Joshmatee

    Joshmatee Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jun 15, 2010
    Posts:
    364
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Hangover Pt.2

    Very over rated to be honest, everyone likes it because it was alright but a second one with pretty much the same story ehhh..
     
  10. FlyingToast

    FlyingToast I Don’t Have An Xbox ,Sorry
    Legendary

    Joined:
    Dec 12, 2010
    Posts:
    7,010
    Referrals:
    3
    Sythe Gold:
    397
    Blue Turtle Pokémon Trainer Gracious
    Hangover Pt.2

    I'm going to see it tomorrow with a group of friends but I knew from the day they announced it that it wasn't going to be as funny as the first. Sequals trying to ride the glory of an amazing first are never good.
     
  11. Pokerking88

    Pokerking88 Hero
    Banned

    Joined:
    Aug 3, 2010
    Posts:
    5,014
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Hangover Pt.2

    Generally that happens, though because it is hard to live up with the hype. I will probably just d/l a copy of it.
     
  12. TahBreezy

    TahBreezy Guru

    Joined:
    Oct 29, 2010
    Posts:
    1,006
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Hangover Pt.2

    My math teacher didn't come to school on Thursday, because he wen't to go see the movie. The movie was funny. I don't think there will be any Hangover that can compare the first one.
     
  13. sush

    sush Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    May 27, 2011
    Posts:
    69
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    7
    Hangover Pt.2

    The hangover movie is wonderful as i had watch it recently.
     
  14. Chiilii8

    Chiilii8 Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2010
    Posts:
    270
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Hangover Pt.2

    I has been watched Hangover, its was amazing! <3
     
  15. xx Sean

    xx Sean Guru
    $5 USD Donor New

    Joined:
    Sep 7, 2010
    Posts:
    1,589
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Hangover Pt.2

    I kind of was prepared for it to be not as good as the first, though, nonetheless it was a good laugh. <3 Leslie Chow, haha.
     
  16. Coinshare

    Coinshare Grand Master
    Banned

    Joined:
    Feb 21, 2010
    Posts:
    2,789
    Referrals:
    4
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Hangover Pt.2

    Just finished watching it, was pretty funny besides some guy irl throwing up on the floor who was sitting next to my sister...
     
  17. JohnK

    JohnK A$AP
    Retired Sectional Moderator

    Joined:
    Nov 7, 2008
    Posts:
    5,348
    Referrals:
    6
    Sythe Gold:
    5
    Hangover Pt.2

    Sorta obvious the story line will be the same, still going to see it regardless. It's one of those movies you gotta see.
     
  18. MMdicer

    MMdicer Active Member

    Joined:
    May 28, 2011
    Posts:
    166
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Hangover Pt.2

    Movie soundtrack is IMO just great!
     
  19. gtdarkpunisher

    gtdarkpunisher Grand Master

    Joined:
    Apr 15, 2007
    Posts:
    2,501
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    202
    Discord Unique ID:
    329211424809418753
    Discord Username:
    123fakest
    Hangover Pt.2

    That shit was...too exaggerated. That shit was nasty mroe than funny....half the shit was retarded...The first Hangover is still better. This one was shit
     
  20. bryanvosper

    bryanvosper Member

    Joined:
    Oct 17, 2010
    Posts:
    92
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Hangover Pt.2

    I'm going to watch this in a bit, i'll edit with my opinion later.
     
< Who likes fast furious 5? | Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site