Reply to: Telekenisis Video

Discussion in 'Video Clips' started by SexayMistahBee, May 7, 2012.

1. Unread #1 - May 7, 2012 at 1:25 AM
  2. SexayMistahBee
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Discord Username:
    SexayMistahBee

SexayMistahBee Sexiest Bee On Earth
    $50 USD Donor New

I've make multiple comments it's all rising heat and trickery.

But of course, nobody even bothered to read those comments, so I guess that I'll just make a new thread about it.

First,

But this fails to explain some other videos, such as the one with the paper under the glass.
    So here you go

and and explanation
    http://forgetomori.com/2009/skepticism/psychic-powers-video-proof/

<Insert massive flame about how OP and some people replying on that thread are fags>

3. Unread #2 - May 7, 2012 at 4:13 AM
  4. kill dank
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    St. Patrick's Day 2013

kill dank Hero

The video is good indeed. I do believe it&#8217;s fake, that is, the author found a way to make the psi wheel spin, apparently (apparently!) without resorting to magnetism or external air currents, and is exploiting that in the video.

5. Unread #3 - May 7, 2012 at 12:10 PM
  6. ROFLZONE
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

ROFLZONE Forum Addict
    Banned

No shit there are some fake assholes. But if you are stupid enough to think that they are all fake, just because of one person, you need to re-evaluate how you go about thinking of things.

Sexay, you're fucking dumb. Heat has nothing to do with it, as I have DONE SO MANY TESTS. Honestly, your dumbass can't say shit unless you actually do it yourself.

The amount of heat that comes from my hand IS NOT ENOUGH to do shit. That is why SHE HEATED HER HANDS.

Before I start, I want people to look at this video. Then the next.

Gravity

You really don't think I've watched it before? You think you're smart for posting this? You don't think my IRL friend showed me this? You don't think I made them feel stupid? Lol
    She had to HEAT her hands up. I didn't
    She had to USE both hands. I didn't
    She had to CUP her hands around it. I didn't
    She had BOTH her HEATED hands CUPPED CLOSELY near the PSI wheel. I didn't

I hope you know that her hands are NOT room temperature. It shows her putting her hands in warm ass water. My hands are room temp.
    I also want you to notice the difference in our hands. BOTH hands are curled around the PSI wheel

Now here are some things you guys and others say should make it spin.
    I'm even trying to disprove myself guys. But I'm failing miserably. Lmao

I'm focusing on my breathing as much as I can. You are supposed to take big breathes, and let your body expand.

Through those lips comes breathe that does absolutely nothing. Prove that it is doing something. Until then.. Wrong.

Only one of them is moving, so how is it a fan? AT 1:33 YOU SEE IT WIGGLE, THAT'S WHAT WOULD HAPPEN IF IT WERE A FAN

I've been practicing telekinesis for a couple months now. Smoking weed seems to helps A LOT. Lol

What are your negative thoughts?

7. Unread #4 - May 7, 2012 at 1:11 PM
  8. SexayMistahBee
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Discord Username:
    SexayMistahBee

$50 USD Donor New

Fake assholes? I'm not sure who you're referring to, but it's probably yourself.
    The heat from your hands is more than enough to spin the paper. You obviously haven't watched the two vids from beginning to end and haven't read the article. Don't expect others to watch your vids from beginning to end, unless you're going to do the same.

The explanation to the vid with your two mugs are also in the first video that I have posted.

And yes, for the most part of it wind has nothing to do with the spinning of the paper. That's probably the fourth time that I'm saying that now.

As for the video with only wheel spinning, there are two logical explanations;

First, the wheel that doesn't spin can't spin thanks to its awkward positioning on the needle, this requiring more energy to be spinned.

Second, not enough heat is being delivered.

Last lf all, you haven't explIned your VERY awkward positioing of your left hand in that vid, either.

You know what, most people and even you probably wont read this entire comment through. Guess that I'll just edit my thread.

9. Unread #5 - May 7, 2012 at 1:24 PM
  10. slysteeler
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

slysteeler Guru
    $5 USD Donor New

@ROFLZONE If you want to prove that it's not the heat which is affecting the spinner, make a vid where you spin it one way, and then reverse it.

Plus, gravity does have a logical explanation although it has yet to be fully proven, you can google it if you like, but the likes of you tend to get confused.

11. Unread #6 - May 7, 2012 at 1:35 PM
  12. ROFLZONE
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

ROFLZONE Forum Addict
    Banned

The fact that you talk like I didn't/haven't watched them makes me question your intelligence.

Until you make your own experiments and record them. You have no opinion. Especially Mr. We know what Gravity is Kill Dank

So I guess you guys can tell me what it is that's attracting the material needed for atoms to form, and how.

Sly, there are nothing but theories.
    (By the way, when we understand what that is, we will have a better understanding of PK) LOL

Sexay, if hands produce enough heat to spin the wheel, why did she NEED to dip her hands in warm water?

You have it instilled your mind that I refuse to watch them, when I already have. You're trying to safeguard your thoughts. Trying to say, I'm not going to watch your videos because you haven't watched mine. What kind of logic is that? Pretty childish. Trying to give an excuse to not watch mine. SAD LOL. And I've already watched them months ago. You're not showing me anything new.

I have my hands as relaxed as I can get them. Lmao, they're just sitting there

Umm if the smaller one requires more energy to spin then how did it spin? You're saying it requires more energy to spin? How can 1 wheel be getting more energy than the other. According to you, it shouldn't have spun at all. You're making 0% sense.

13. Unread #7 - May 7, 2012 at 8:20 PM
  14. SexayMistahBee
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Discord Username:
    SexayMistahBee

$50 USD Donor New

It's a great feeling being called childish from a guy who's claiming that he has magical powers but is throwing a tantrum because people wont believe him. Yep.
    If you HAVE watched them from beginning to end and read the article, you wouldn't still be making comments about the woman dipping her hands in water, nor would you have made a new thread with the wheel under the bowl.
    Plus, I HAVE watched your videos; you're just making childish assumptions. I've watched your videos and replied to them. You've barely watched mine and made none or inconsistent replies to them.

I will upload a video, soon showing the basic principles of the spinning of the paper.

And you really explain the awkward position of your left hand in the video with the two wheels. You're right; I made an incorrect assumption about how the second wheel can't spin because it's in an awkward position. Now it's your turn to explain when your wrist is curved downwards, and is not pointing towards you.

15. Unread #8 - May 7, 2012 at 10:05 PM
  16. kill dank
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    St. Patrick's Day 2013

kill dank Hero

Okay, best possible way to tackle the massive amount of ignorance accumulated in this thread is by going at one thing at a time...

1.) Did you honestly just say that Gravity has no explanation? I'm pretty sure there are a lot of very reputable scientists trying to explain it more than we already have. We know a lot, but not everything.. Are you a scientist? Are you conducting experiments, doing research, and documenting everything? If not, why should we believe you? You're comparison to gravity is irrelevant.

2.) The burden of proof should be on you. You should be trying to prove this with more than just a video, not asking us to prove you wrong or expecting us to believe something illogical. Do you still believe in the tooth fairy?

3.) You constantly say things that cannot be proven. Eg: "She had to HEAT her hands up. I didn't", "as I have DONE SO MANY TESTS",

4.) Take a chemistry class, atoms are held together by chemical bonds. The "material" as you put it, are attracted to each other due to their charge, either positive, negative, or neutral. Take a chemistry class because it gets a lot more in-depth than this.

5.) You are in no position to question anyone's intelligence other than your own; but the more you try to convince us your little trick is real, the more your intelligence gets questioned.

6.) "My hands are room temp." -- So, you're saying your resting body temperature is below 75 degrees Fahrenheit? You should be in a hospital or morgue.

7.) Someone posts a theory as to why it's moving and you tell them to prove it, rather than prove you're not doing what they suggested.

I figure I'll light this fire, then come back to add more logs once ROFLZONE has had some time to warm up next to the truth.

17. Unread #9 - May 8, 2012 at 12:55 AM
  18. Emperor Nero
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Discord Unique ID:
    Sythe's 10th Anniversary Heidy

Emperor Nero Hero
    $5 USD Donor New

Hey guys! Guess what? Gravity has no explanation now!

Seriously? Did he just type that in all seriousness? First you haven't proved anything, you keep saying there is no explanation. Second the thought that smoking weed will make you more psychic automatically discredits you, because marijuana simply releases THC when smoked that attaches canaboid receptors in your brain that allows neurochemicals to flood in your brain. Third, you make no use of any legitimized sources - you have never quoted a scientific study, no newsworthy source, or anything like that. You post videos of black guys beat boxing that explain astral projection. As Dank said the burden of proof is on you, we aren't trying to argue that physical impossibilities can happen because you smoke weed. You've brought zero proof to the table.

You are simply a joke.

19. Unread #10 - May 8, 2012 at 3:12 PM
  20. ROFLZONE
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

ROFLZONE Forum Addict
    Banned

LOL Smoking weed expands your lungs, which helps you breathe, which helps you focus more, and you're getting more air. It helps. LOL

OH, so you're saying your fingers don't try curl in when you relax them? Weird.

I've done a lot of it involving heat, yet no movement. Heat doesn't play a factor :)

What does that have to do with anything? Lol I posted it so people can get an idea of how to do it. :) It's not that hard once you learn.

21. Unread #11 - May 8, 2012 at 8:41 PM
  22. T V
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Halloween 2013 Penguin

T V Sum
    $100 USD Donor New

Exactly this. You seem confident enough

23. Unread #12 - May 8, 2012 at 9:41 PM
  24. ROFLZONE
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

ROFLZONE Forum Addict
    Banned

I've only done it counter-clockwise once. Clockwise seems easier.

25. Unread #13 - May 8, 2012 at 9:51 PM
  26. T V
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Halloween 2013 Penguin

T V Sum
    $100 USD Donor New

Well you're avoiding the point lol. Make a video with your sythe name in it, and post it up so you can prove us wrong!

27. Unread #14 - May 10, 2012 at 11:17 PM
  28. ROFLZONE
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

ROFLZONE Forum Addict
    Banned

What the fuck does that have to do with anything.. all i have to do is go to an area of my house to where the video has filmed >.>

29. Unread #15 - May 10, 2012 at 11:18 PM
  30. ROFLZONE
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

ROFLZONE Forum Addict
    Banned

What does that have to do with anything.. all i have to do is go to an area of my house to where the video was filmed >.>

31. Unread #16 - May 11, 2012 at 12:21 AM
  32. T V
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Halloween 2013 Penguin

T V Sum
    $100 USD Donor New

What re you referring to? That you need your sythe name in it? That's so that we know it's you in the video

33. Unread #17 - May 11, 2012 at 1:10 AM
  34. ROFLZONE
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

ROFLZONE Forum Addict
    Banned

The debate isn't whether that's me in the video or not.. Lol

< beat boxing black guy Consciousness Awareness | What does Make a PSI Wheel Spin(Heat, Static, Air Currents) >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest

Adblock breaks this site