Adblock breaks this site

[WTB] Unused steam account

Discussion in 'Steam Sales' started by wutarmelon, Jun 14, 2015.

  1. wutarmelon

    wutarmelon Newcomer

    Joined:
    Jun 14, 2015
    Posts:
    5
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [WTB] Unused steam account

    Hello, I would like to buy a steam account.

    I'd like it to have a original email (not registered).


    I have steam wallet money so I can buy you a game or items :D
    untrusted on csgo, can't trade csgo items.

    comment on my steam or add me http://steamcommunity.com/id/bigspeedscripter/
    or add my skype antibirusnet
     
  2. witty

    witty Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    May 21, 2015
    Posts:
    280
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [WTB] Unused steam account

    I have 5/6/7 digits that are unused HL1 vac clean, a couple with original emails.

    PM me an offer, or what you'd like.. or you can add my skype: caitlynjnner
     
  3. zorberg

    zorberg Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    May 16, 2015
    Posts:
    267
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [WTB] Unused steam account

    Added.
     
  4. wutarmelon

    wutarmelon Newcomer

    Joined:
    Jun 14, 2015
    Posts:
    5
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [WTB] Unused steam account

    -snip-
     
  5. zorberg

    zorberg Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    May 16, 2015
    Posts:
    267
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [WTB] Unused steam account

    It was me, not trying to scam you but to get u on skype, if thats called scam then u don't know what scam really is.

    BTW: com'on you know that's not all the chat, post all of it. "LMFAO" xD
     
  6. DeanSteamids

    DeanSteamids Forum Addict

    Joined:
    Jun 12, 2015
    Posts:
    564
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    250
    [WTB] Unused steam account

    I got several empty accounts from 2007-2012 I think, they are all attached to emails but that shouldn't be a problem.
     
  7. wutarmelon

    wutarmelon Newcomer

    Joined:
    Jun 14, 2015
    Posts:
    5
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [WTB] Unused steam account

    oh, really? sorry then
     
  8. wutarmelon

    wutarmelon Newcomer

    Joined:
    Jun 14, 2015
    Posts:
    5
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [WTB] Unused steam account

    buuuuuuuuuuump
     
< want to buy 7 digit | [B] CS:GO x3 [RSGP][15+Vouches] >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site