Adblock breaks this site

[Paypal]Selling lvl 49 pure![Paypal]

Discussion in 'Archives' started by RoonScape2, Dec 12, 2008.

  1. RoonScape2

    RoonScape2 Apprentice
    Banned

    Joined:
    Dec 12, 2008
    Posts:
    812
    Referrals:
    3
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [Paypal]Selling lvl 49 pure![Paypal]

    THIS ACCOUNT IS NO LONGER FOR SALE!!! L33TPK3R SCAMMED ME AND I CANNOT GET IT BACK :(




    Hi there peoples!

    I've gotten VERY bored of this account. So, I'm selling it for a VERY cheap price :) Well, I think it is... All I am asking is for a Membership pin :nuts:

    Yes, the reason I need this pin is because I am wishing to open an Account Store/ Powerlevelling. So I need a membership pin to make an account member ship so I can train easier on it. No, you probably don't trust me... So, I am willing to go first.... There IS a bank pin and recoveries, this is for anti-scam. I will provide the password before the payment and the recoveries after... I didn't do this on my other account and ended up losing 11M =@ :( :eek: :'(

    So, yeah...

    [​IMG]

    [​IMG]



    If you don't trust me because I am a leecher, no worries. I get that alot. Instead of insulting me please leave the thread :) Thanks.

    ~Msn~
    [email protected]
    [email protected] (backup, use the first one preferably)


    Thanks
     
  2. dragon slayer esp

    dragon slayer esp Member

    Joined:
    Dec 2, 2008
    Posts:
    37
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [Paypal]Selling lvl 49 pure![Paypal]

    ill buy for a membership in but u gotta give all info first...
     
  3. RoonScape2

    RoonScape2 Apprentice
    Banned

    Joined:
    Dec 12, 2008
    Posts:
    812
    Referrals:
    3
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [Paypal]Selling lvl 49 pure![Paypal]

    Sorry, it's part of anti-scam ~ I gave ALL details on my other account and lost 11M. So I'm not doing that again - So, I will give the password, you pay, then I will give the recoveries and bank pin. If you are not willing to do this, then please leave the thread.
     
  4. l33tpk3r

    l33tpk3r Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Oct 31, 2008
    Posts:
    150
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [Paypal]Selling lvl 49 pure![Paypal]

  5. ILoveRsI

    ILoveRsI Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jul 12, 2008
    Posts:
    216
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [Paypal]Selling lvl 49 pure![Paypal]

    BIG RED VOUCH FOR ROONSCAPE VERY TRUSTED AND LET ME ON BUT WASNT FOR ME!!
     
  6. RoonScape2

    RoonScape2 Apprentice
    Banned

    Joined:
    Dec 12, 2008
    Posts:
    812
    Referrals:
    3
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [Paypal]Selling lvl 49 pure![Paypal]

    Deleted.
     
  7. RoonScape2

    RoonScape2 Apprentice
    Banned

    Joined:
    Dec 12, 2008
    Posts:
    812
    Referrals:
    3
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [Paypal]Selling lvl 49 pure![Paypal]

    Thanks :)
     
  8. l33tpk3r

    l33tpk3r Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Oct 31, 2008
    Posts:
    150
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [Paypal]Selling lvl 49 pure![Paypal]

    u accepting me then?
     
  9. RoonScape2

    RoonScape2 Apprentice
    Banned

    Joined:
    Dec 12, 2008
    Posts:
    812
    Referrals:
    3
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [Paypal]Selling lvl 49 pure![Paypal]

    Oh sure :)
     
  10. ILoveRsI

    ILoveRsI Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jul 12, 2008
    Posts:
    216
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [Paypal]Selling lvl 49 pure![Paypal]

    cheers it was a decent account
     
  11. l33tpk3r

    l33tpk3r Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Oct 31, 2008
    Posts:
    150
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [Paypal]Selling lvl 49 pure![Paypal]

    talking now
     
  12. RoonScape2

    RoonScape2 Apprentice
    Banned

    Joined:
    Dec 12, 2008
    Posts:
    812
    Referrals:
    3
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [Paypal]Selling lvl 49 pure![Paypal]

    l33tpk3r scammed me - I have proof.
     
  13. RoonScape2

    RoonScape2 Apprentice
    Banned

    Joined:
    Dec 12, 2008
    Posts:
    812
    Referrals:
    3
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [Paypal]Selling lvl 49 pure![Paypal]

    Gf l33t. You changed pass and said you didn't. Then signed out without paying me. What you didn't know was that I took a screenie.
     
  14. ibuy ipures

    ibuy ipures Member

    Joined:
    Nov 30, 2008
    Posts:
    94
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [Paypal]Selling lvl 49 pure![Paypal]

  15. x 2 die 4 x

    x 2 die 4 x Guest

    Referrals:
    0
    [Paypal]Selling lvl 49 pure![Paypal]

    Will u take swaps?
     
< Buy OBBY MAULERS, GMaulers, or F2P Range/2h's! [SWAP] | Want 100% satisfaction from mill buyer >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site