Adblock breaks this site

Selling Runescape Membership PBP (1M Each)

Discussion in 'Account Upgrade Services' started by Rep it, May 28, 2011.

  1. Rep it

    Rep it Newcomer

    Joined:
    May 28, 2011
    Posts:
    6
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling Runescape Membership PBP (1M Each)

    I haven't been around much, but are you allowed to sell pins? I'm willing to sell my extra PBP Pins I have if anybody is interested.

    Just add my MSN and we can talk it out.. or post yours here!

    Willing to adjust the price if I get 3+ people interested, I only have 2.

    :laugh:
     
  2. ChristmasCracker

    ChristmasCracker Lord ChristmasCracker
    Banned

    Joined:
    Dec 16, 2010
    Posts:
    3,678
    Referrals:
    4
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling Runescape Membership PBP (1M Each)

    Added you, I'll give you 2mil for both.
     
  3. coldy eagle

    coldy eagle Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Mar 21, 2011
    Posts:
    287
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling Runescape Membership PBP (1M Each)

    I pmd you...will take 1
    msn: [email protected]
     
  4. Kizz

    Kizz Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    May 28, 2011
    Posts:
    69
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling Runescape Membership PBP (1M Each)

  5. mill3n

    mill3n Guru
    Banned

    Joined:
    May 2, 2011
    Posts:
    1,583
    Referrals:
    2
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling Runescape Membership PBP (1M Each)

    You're allowed to sell PINs, but put them in account upgrade next time :) Cheers.
     
  6. Ticky

    Ticky Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Feb 22, 2011
    Posts:
    305
    Referrals:
    3
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling Runescape Membership PBP (1M Each)

    not allowed to sell pins
     
  7. HealthyHabits

    HealthyHabits Guru
    Banned

    Joined:
    Apr 16, 2010
    Posts:
    1,383
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling Runescape Membership PBP (1M Each)

    Your not allowed to sell pins only give upgrades and

    W R O N G S E L E C T I O N
     
< selling upgrades 7m | Wallie Cards 6.5M ea >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site