Buying PS FUT Coins €65/1 million

Discussion in 'Playstation' started by syanto, Jan 19, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Buying PS FUT Coins €65/1 million
  1. Unread #1 - Jan 19, 2014 at 8:07 AM
  2. syanto
    Joined:
    Jan 10, 2014
    Posts:
    108
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    14

    syanto Active Member

    Buying PS FUT Coins €65/1 million

    Hi,

    I am looking to buy fut coins for the playstation

    I'll pay you 65 euro's for a million

    Send me a message for my skype

    Looking for honest persons/suppliers
     
  3. Unread #2 - Jan 22, 2014 at 5:29 PM
  4. MicsHD
    Joined:
    Jan 22, 2014
    Posts:
    38
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    MicsHD Member
    Banned

    Buying PS FUT Coins €65/1 million

    Hello,

    I got 20million on stock so add me on skype: jessepruijssers
     
< Wagers on fifa 14 ps3 only ! | 25 EUR Paysafecard trade for FUT 14 coints >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.


 
 
Adblock breaks this site