Adblock breaks this site

Last Chance for Free Account.

Discussion in 'RS3 Main Accounts: Levels 3-99' started by Charlieb1212, May 26, 2009.

  1. Charlieb1212

    Charlieb1212 Guru
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jun 22, 2008
    Posts:
    1,390
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Last Chance for Free Account.

    So I'm giving this account away TUESDAY.

    [​IMG]

    Theres the stats, there's about 2M in the bank, with items, maybe 3M.


    Combat is 75.


    I want a good reason, a good reason that YOU should get this account..


    i REFUSE to give this account to someone who is going to quit in a week... that's an incredible waste.


    So, tell me why.


    EDIT: If you're going to make up some bull, and say how you had an account that got hacked, prove it.

    So, If you were to say you had a level 130 that got hacked, and that's why you deserve it, show me a picture, or pictures of the account that you had. :)


    I will compile a post, containing all of the stories people gave me, and explanations about why I didn't choose them.
     
  2. V Dinorawr V

    V Dinorawr V Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    May 11, 2009
    Posts:
    263
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Last Chance for Free Account.

    i THINK i deserve this acc is because i have a crap lvl 43 iron pure :D PM ME
     
  3. Cheese ftw

    Cheese ftw Apprentice
    Banned

    Joined:
    Mar 27, 2009
    Posts:
    824
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Last Chance for Free Account.

    I would like to have this, because I am currently bored of my level 97 and thinking of starting a new main, but I don't have the time to start from complete scratch. I don't know if you want to give it to me, but I hope you choose me.
    Thanks,
    Cheese ftw.
     
  4. chr0n r4ng3r

    chr0n r4ng3r Forum Addict

    Joined:
    May 24, 2009
    Posts:
    620
    Referrals:
    3
    Sythe Gold:
    10
    Last Chance for Free Account.

    imma be straight up. i just want it :p
     
  5. Pureown

    Pureown Guest

    Referrals:
    0
    Last Chance for Free Account.

    Ok, ill be honest with you, no my "main" or "epic" account did not get hacked and i didnt get scammed of a shit load of money, i want it cus, i want it, im a noob xD
     
  6. chr0n r4ng3r

    chr0n r4ng3r Forum Addict

    Joined:
    May 24, 2009
    Posts:
    620
    Referrals:
    3
    Sythe Gold:
    10
    Last Chance for Free Account.

    Pureown125. good job copying me :p
     
  7. Greenpatty

    Greenpatty Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    May 4, 2009
    Posts:
    46
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Last Chance for Free Account.

    No, i'm not gonna make up some BS excuse to have the account. I'm not gonna be like most of the people that are gonna post on this thread, saying how they're account got hacked, blah blah, trying to make you sympathize on them. I want the account because I think it has potential. The account should go on someone's hands that knows how to actually take care of an account, one that will train it, be active on it, and follow the rules on it. I know you probably made this account by hand, so I'm positive you'd like to see it being used. And that is exactly what i'm gonna do, use it, and take it's potential to the max. I do understand this is a game (If you think I am starting to sound like a "nerd")

    If I were to have the account, this are plans on it, just to give you a 'vision.'
    • Turn 60 attack to 70 attack (for whip/ss)
    • Strength will be as high as I can go.
    • Defence will be 70 (barrows pure!)
    • Fishing to 76 for to be able to fish sharks
    • 80+ Range
    • Get 70 prayer and be able to do Piety
    • 94+ Mage to be able to do Ice Barrage
    • 75+ Wood Cutting for Magic Logs
    • Basically get all of the skilling skills up to 50+
    • Get barrows gloves
    • Get atleast ONE skill cape
    • Get atleast TEN million BY HAND. (NOT RWT)
    • Keep the same amount of black marks when you handed it to me. (That's if you do haha)

    And if you actually got this far, thanks for reading this and hopefully you pick the right person to hand over the account to. Thanks.
     
  8. Mr awsomeness

    Mr awsomeness Newcomer

    Joined:
    May 24, 2009
    Posts:
    11
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Last Chance for Free Account.

    Uhh i think i should get it because i have a fail level 65 who cant do shit and has nothing on it because i quit once and then got bored so i rejoined and dont have nything. Can prove i have nothing lol.

    So yea =D

    ~peace.
     
  9. Tombstone

    Tombstone The greatest pleasure in life is doing what people say you cannot do
    Banned

    Joined:
    Apr 21, 2005
    Posts:
    361
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Last Chance for Free Account.

    I would like this account as im bored.
     
  10. Greenpatty

    Greenpatty Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    May 4, 2009
    Posts:
    46
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Last Chance for Free Account.

    Last edited by 7ouch : Today at 06:52 AM.
    Greenpatty posted : Today, 06:47 AM
     
  11. uselesspoop

    uselesspoop Guru
    Banned

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2007
    Posts:
    1,670
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Last Chance for Free Account.

    I would love to have it, certainly. I love fishing skill and your account has high fishing which i would love alot.

    I hope i can win =D
     
  12. neschn

    neschn Guru

    Joined:
    Oct 9, 2008
    Posts:
    1,906
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    28
    Last Chance for Free Account.

    I would like it, but to give it to a friend of mine. I can't even tell you how many times he has bought an account and its gotten scammed back from him. I don't play RS anymore but he does and he really wants an account.
     
  13. deadly serious

    deadly serious Grand Master

    Joined:
    Dec 25, 2008
    Posts:
    3,755
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Pokémon Trainer
    Last Chance for Free Account.

    I would like to get this account so i can transfer all the cash over to mine :p
     
  14. J4m2s

    J4m2s Member

    Joined:
    Nov 1, 2008
    Posts:
    59
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Last Chance for Free Account.

    Hey Charlieb1212,
    Around a month ago I got hacked, I know you said prove it. This is what happened.

    On my account at the time (Xx R I P Xx1) I was training in the saftey stronghold on Cockroaches in members with my whip, gilded armour etc... i had 98 strength at level 116 and I has around 500k str xp till 99. I'd never had a 99 before so I was so excited to be nearly getting a skillcape. I removed my recovery questions to change them and a hacker got my password somehow changed my password and I couldnt set the recoveries because I had to wait a couple of days for them to be properly set. I tryed them but I got denied. -So search Xx R I P Xx1 in high-scores and he has now got 99 thanks to the hacker and he is level 121.

    I'd go on the account alot and get him to a higher level with money etc...

    Regards,

    J4m2s
     
  15. DemonSkull

    DemonSkull Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    May 19, 2007
    Posts:
    365
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Last Chance for Free Account.

    I'd be glad to take this account of of your hands for you.
     
  16. Smot Of Mullac

    Smot Of Mullac Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Feb 21, 2009
    Posts:
    393
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Last Chance for Free Account.

    I think i deserve this account due to me playing often, and i have a goal to get 99 fishing, although i was going to start a pure to get it on instead of getting it on my main account, i will also put membership on this account and do quests like shilo village to help me with this achievement.
     
  17. minii

    minii Apprentice
    Banned

    Joined:
    Apr 14, 2009
    Posts:
    879
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Last Chance for Free Account.

    Hei Charlieb

    Well i kinda hoped to get this accounts , beacouse my currently highest accounts is lvl 50-.- , well if i get this account i 100% lvl up it and all , make more money etc and yeah i make it p2p .But it only happens when i get this account.
     
  18. Charlieb1212

    Charlieb1212 Guru
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jun 22, 2008
    Posts:
    1,390
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Last Chance for Free Account.

    STOP. I'm compiling everything now, nothing after this is counted, unless you contact me on MSN.
     
  19. Strongbullet

    Strongbullet Member

    Joined:
    May 24, 2009
    Posts:
    32
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Last Chance for Free Account.

    I think Greenpatty deserves it :)
     
  20. Charlieb1212

    Charlieb1212 Guru
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jun 22, 2008
    Posts:
    1,390
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Last Chance for Free Account.

    I know this is a VERY long post, but I would GREATLY appreciate it if you read through the whole thing without skipping to the bottom, thank you.


    Hey everyone,

    So over the past few days people have posted and posted about why they want my account. I haven't really chosen a winner yet, but I guess I'm going to have to pretty darn soon.

    Here is my post, my final post about this giveaway. I will be replying to EVERY story someone sent to me, both on this thread, and my other.

    Not much more to be said, lets get started.


    Sorry, no. Maybe he should make his own account, and not give out his password. :)


    Although I understand how boring Firemaking can be, but 150K Willows will eventually sell, and that's 2.7m. Sell em', maybe fish while you wait, you'll earn some good cash. :)

    Sorry, the "Honest Player" thing stops working once you join Sythe. Honestly, the slogan is "Did someone say cheating" :p.



    He doesn't need it, Today is my birthday and I'm giving an account away, no complaints here. :)


    Okay.


    Such a caring person you are. :) [/IRRELEVANT]



    Compelling story, not-so compelling post count, I don't feel it would be safe with you.


    No thanks. You're banned, and probably for good reason. :)




    I'm giving mine away on my birthday, he can survive not getting one. :)



    Uh, No thanks. Sorry, I don't really feel that bad for you, maybe I'm just a prick, who knows.



    Mmmmmm, Klondike bar. Anyway, No sorry, I'm not doing this for a vouch, doing it to give it to someone deserving. Sorry, that's not you.


    Cocky and lazy, enough said.

    I feel like you're trying to convince me that the account will be super great and I can hack it back in no-time, which I'm not going to do, so this is meaningless. Very sorry, :( NEXT.



    I'm gonna go ahead and deny this one, Recover your account, if its really yours, you won't have a problem.



    No thanks. :)


    Sythe goes down. #1


    I think you'll find time to start over, honestly :) OR try switching stuff up! Train new skills, kill new monsters, maybe do Slayer!



    Sorry, but you're going to have to remain that way. :)


    I'm not sure what to think of this, anyone reading through my post will understand shortly.



    Sythe Goes Down. #2



    See, it's the same post, with more added info, oh well, I feel he's trying too hard, thinking I want super awesome stuff on the account so I can take it back, not true.

    Uh, I don't have a real reason, other than I don't think it would be in good hands, denied.


    Well, I hope posting that entertained you.



    This isn't very convincing :p. Sorry bro.



    Okay! No.


    You and 20 others, just those people have good reasons.


    I really considered this one, than reality struck... it isn't even close to 99 fishing.



    Uhh.. Work on that 50.


    Well, that's all the ones I denied... now for the few, that I actually took into consideration.



    JOKING. I didn't consider that one, CHILL!


    Now, for real, these are in serious consideration, just because your post is here, doesn't mean you didn't win, well call this... Finalists :p.


    I really like this one, not only does he seem reliable, he is a good person. Not only is he a good person, he seems like he has good intentions. :)



    I feel he is telling the truth. Whether he is or not... who knows, but he seems to have good intentions. And from what I can tell, he is an honest person that would really appreciate this.




    I'm not sure if I denied this one, if I did, I shouldn't have. I'm not so sure about it though, well see.

    This is another one I'm taking into consideration, a very trusted person helping out a friend in need. What a great story.


    My Reasoning:

    When I thought about giving this account away at first, I thought, who would it be safest with? And to be honest, I had no clue. So I came to the forums, gathered post after post, looking for someone who is deserving, and needs this. As many of you do not know, today is my birthday, I couldn't think of a better day to give away this account. I have everything I need, why not find someone who doesn't, and give them something. So that's exactly what I'm doing.

    Now, I would like to sincerely apologize to everyone who was counted out, I have a good reason for picking who I did pick. Throughout this giveaway, I kept nothing private, if someone contacted me on MSN, I either told them to post what they said, or I did it for them, that way, everyone knew what was going on. Alright, might as well conclude this.


    This is how it'll work, I'll post 2 people, one in first place, one in second. If, In 3 days, the first place person doesn't contact me, the second place person gets the account.


    FIRST PLACE:

    This post totally sums up what I was looking for going into this. I believe everything he said here, and I think he is quite deserving. Oh and, before anyone says anything, I know that this was posted by me, but he contacted me on MSN, and I posted the conversation for him. His Sythe name is xo ownz u xo or something like that.


    SECOND PLACE:

    I chose this person for second place strictly because he is trusted, and he is trying to help someone out. If he does end up getting the account, I know it will be safe.


    Thank you everyone, and congratulations to the winner.
     
< [VERY CHEAP] Selling level 77 [VERY CHEAP] | [RsGp] Selling great 110/105 - 99 cooking - 1650 total - 5m - cheap [RsGp] >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site