ProudBoosting - New website ready! ☃️ High Elo Boosters! We are here to help! [EU,NA,OCE]

Discussion in 'LoL ELO Boosting' started by xNostalgicx, Jul 16, 2019.

ProudBoosting - New website ready! ☃️ High Elo Boosters! We are here to help! [EU,NA,OCE]
  1. Unread #1 - Jul 16, 2019 at 8:14 AM
  2. xNostalgicx
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

xNostalgicx Newcomer

Hi! I am the owner of ProudBoosting, we offer LoL Boosts and Coaching and we have recently relaunched our website to make it easier to use and to make it more functional :)
    We currently have great players available, we do have a L9 member (reformed) and we also have a 800+ LP Challenger which has already boost with us multiple accounts to Master and Grand Master with relative ease.

We have a group of boosters which can currently boost up to the following ranks without any problem:

-> NA: Grand Master

-> EUW: Master

-> OCE: Platinum 4 (Here we have our Junior Booster available)

We have good prices and we do the job fast! If you are interested check us out here:

-> Website: Home

-> Discord Community: https://discord.gg/mV8UCa2

-> ProudBoosting Owner Discord: Nostalgic ProudBoosting#2282 (Feel free to send me a friend request and ask me anything, we are friendly and nice people ^^ )

We hope to see you there!

< Plat na wins | [VERIFIED] CHALLENGER EzBoosting.eu Service ALL REGIONS NA EUW CHEAP FAST SAFE VPN -20%!!!!! >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest

Adblock breaks this site