WTS Level 80 Death Knight + another free account included

Discussion in 'WoW Account Sales' started by Caseyyy, Jul 20, 2009.

WTS Level 80 Death Knight + another free account included
  1. Unread #1 - Jul 20, 2009 at 1:49 PM
  2. Caseyyy
    Joined:
    Jul 15, 2008
    Posts:
    265
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Caseyyy Forum Addict

    WTS Level 80 Death Knight + another free account included

    I'm trading a WoTLK enabled account with a level 80 Death Knight on it, plus I'll throw in another account with an orc shaman on it for free. I'm looking for you to send a money order mainly, though other forms of payment can be discussed. Contact me at [email protected] for pictures, etc.

    The death knight's gear is Heroic/some Naxx gear.
    Has the Bloodsail Admiral title.

    I'm charging $100. Price is negotiable.
     
  3. Unread #2 - Jul 21, 2009 at 12:29 AM
  4. granumsgranums
    Joined:
    Oct 25, 2008
    Posts:
    78
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    granumsgranums Member
    Banned

    WTS Level 80 Death Knight + another free account included

    hey i tried to email you but it wouldnt go through. email me at [email protected] or [email protected] for MSN.

    Im interested in your WoW account. I'd like to see some pics plus know what other characters are on the account. Thanks!
     
< [US]WTB Lvl 80 Alli (No Gnomes) | WTB level 60 Warrior, Rogue or Paladin! >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest


 
 
Adblock breaks this site