Adblock breaks this site

[US][WU]5 80s, 11/12 icc25 HM - 6325 gs rogue [US][WU]

Discussion in 'WoW Account Sales' started by Envenom, Sep 11, 2010.

  1. Envenom

    Envenom Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Sep 2, 2010
    Posts:
    234
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [US][WU]5 80s, 11/12 icc25 HM - 6325 gs rogue [US][WU]

    Hello everyone. This is a US account.

    **** THIS ACCOUNT COMES AS A WHOLE. You will receive the whole battle.net account which has 2 different accounts on it. One account has 4 80s, and one account has one 80. I cannot sell these seperately. ********

    I no longer have any interest in World of Warcraft. I played for 4 years and nothing good has come out of it. I really need to sell this account A.S.A.P.

    I have cancelled the membership - but it now has 27 days of play time left.

    One account is an account with an 80 hunter and a 68 warrior. This account is not activated, but does have WOTLK.

    The other account comes with 4 80s, 2 alliance and 2 horde.

    ** All 5 80s + the 75 warrior come with cold weather flying/dual spec/epic flying. ALL of them. :)

    11k total gold on the account

    The 2 alliance characters are my main toons. One is a rogue, and one is a DK. The rogue has a GS of 6325, and the DK has a gs of 6041.
    The rogue has kingslayer 25 man, and 11/12 hard mode achievements in 25 man. The DK has many old raid achievements such as ulduar 25 pre nerf achieves (Including firefighter 25, 7/10/09)

    The 2 horde characters are toons I never touch. One is a hunter, and one is a paladin (RET).

    Main account:
    --80 female human DK, 6041 gear score.
    Armory: http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Burning+Blade&cn=Indimion
    --80 female human rogue, 6325 gear score (272 item level average)
    Armory: http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Burning+Blade&cn=Envenøm
    --80 male blood elf hunter, 5.3k gear score
    Armory: http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Thrall&cn=Bøwflex
    --80 male blood elf paladin - 5.1k gear score ret (Has 4.6k gs tank gear.)
    Armory: http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Thrall&cn=Facerøll
    Warrior (Level 75, no pictures atm.)
    Armory: http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Burning+Blade&cn=Cleâvâge



    Comes with every heirloom item you need to level anything you want. (Besides mail)
    -Has the plate heirlooms (Both pvp and pve).
    -Has the heirloom axe (Times 2)
    -Has the heirloom staff
    -Has cloth heirlooms
    -Has leather heirlooms

    Account with 80 hunter/68 warrior (Not activated).
    --80 male blood elf hunter (3.8k gs)
    --68 tauren warrior male

    Will show you in game if you would like.

    Collectors edition proof:
    [​IMG]

    80 Hunter -
    [​IMG]

    80 Death Knight -
    [​IMG]

    Paladin -
    [​IMG]

    Rogue -
    [​IMG]

    I only accept cash through Western Union

    Thanks for looking, you can also contact me through E-mail/MSN at: [email protected]

    Bid starts at $25
    A/W: $300
    ******Please note that this account is not EU, but it is US.

    Please note: I may accept PayPal if and only if you pay thru a gift with my message that I tell you to use.
    PayPal disclaimer: I will not accept Credit Card funded payments in Paypal. If your Paypal account is directly funded by yours/your parents credit card then do not bother contacting me. If you do send me money using Credit Card, I am not responsible for it and its up to you to get it back [I will not send it back] However, if your Paypal is funded by a Bank, I will do trade with you. You are expected to, and must "Claim and Cancel" in order to trade with me. I reserve the right to refuse to sell to any buyer i am suspicious of, or cancel the sale at any time during it for my own safety. To know more about claiming and canceling, read this thread: http://www.sythe.org/showthread.php?t=149307

    Also: Do not use any kind of excuse that I'm not trusted because I'm a leecher. ANYONE can get their post count up. IT DOESN'T MAKE THEM AUTOMATICALLY TRUSTED.
     
  2. Envenom

    Envenom Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Sep 2, 2010
    Posts:
    234
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [US][WU]5 80s, 11/12 icc25 HM - 6325 gs rogue [US][WU]

    bump!
     
  3. Envenom

    Envenom Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Sep 2, 2010
    Posts:
    234
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [US][WU]5 80s, 11/12 icc25 HM - 6325 gs rogue [US][WU]

    bump a/w lowered to 200
     
  4. Envenom

    Envenom Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Sep 2, 2010
    Posts:
    234
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [US][WU]5 80s, 11/12 icc25 HM - 6325 gs rogue [US][WU]

    No longer for sale, holding onto the account until cataclysm. Mod lock please.
     
< [US] [H] 70 Paladin Twink | wtb lvl 80 DK >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site